•34

"Suniye kiska phone hai?" I asked my hubby who was listening silently to the talks of the person on the other side.

Aiyappa please ! Don't let it be Hassan !

"Wrong number!" Suddenly he uttered and disconnected the call.

Huh?

He looked at me with pursed lips and I raised by brows at him.

"Kis ka wrong number tha?" I stuttered.

"It was wrong number Nandani!"He gave me a sarcastic look and walked towards the washroom,after pushing my cell in his pocket.

"Aap mera phone tou dein!" I came infront of him and sneaked out my cell from his pocket hurriedly before he could deny.

"Nandani!" He gritted his teeth and before he could snatch my cell,it started ringing.

Again that number.

"Nandani don't pick up the phone!"He tried to snatch my phone but I ran towards the balcony.

"Candyfloss!" The voice on the other side made my mouth open wide.

Maddy ! My college friend !

"Maddy !" I yelled and jumped in excitement.

I turned to look at my hubby and again he tried to snatch the phone from me.

I warned him through my eyes and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm absolutely fine ! How are you Maddy?" I smiled as his voice after years reached my ears.

My hubby who was standing behind me,tickled my stomach.

I turned and glared at him.

"Haan ! Wo abhi call par mere mian ji the!" I blushed.

My hubby tried to divert my attention by grabbing my waist but I pushed him again.

"Yes ! I'm married ! Tumne der kardi warna main tou tumhari hi thi!" I laughed and my hubby raised his brows at me.

"Acha ?" My husband sarcastically spoke and pulled my waist once more this time with a strong grip.

"Tum meri liye hi ayi thi iss jahan main! Samjhi !" He hissed and I laughed seeing his pissed off face.

"I missed you so much!" I kissed the cell and Maddy giggled whereas my husband was turning green in jealousy.

He was still holding me firmly in his arms.

"Aese kabhi mughe tou tum ne phone par chummi nhi di!" He scoffed and I laughed.

Monster tou laal peela ho raha hai  jal jal k!

"What? You are coming to India ? When ?" I was happy to the core of course who wouldn't be happy to meet his or her best friend after years.

Mene Pighladya Patharon Ko..Ek Tera Dil Pighalta Nhi!"A MANAN STORY"✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें