●8

Maniks pov....long time na...

"I can't love you " her words shook my heart and i cried more in her arms .....holding her as tight as I could ...mein bohot mohabbat karta hoon tum se ....nhi Jane dunga . ...kabhi nhi Jane dunga...

With that I broke the hug and wiped her tears lovingly. ....
......
But she was still hiccupping. ...
.....

To change her mood ....I said something and her eyes stopped shedding and started widening....

..."Wo nandini! Tumhe yaad haina k shadi ki raat ko we have decided k jis din tum mugh par bharosa karogi ...uss din hum ek saath bed pe soyenge " I asked with tongue in my cheek ....and she made the most innocent face...making me confused. ..

"Nhi...mene aesa kab kaha tha...mughe to yaad nhi hai ...." she stated innocently .....and soon her lips curved into a beautiful smile...

Chlo finally meri jaan muskurai to sahi...

"Pakka! Are you sure ! Tumhe kuch yaad nhi hai ..." I asked her while tracing my fingers leisurely on her bare arms......and she shivered ......

"Nhi...nhi..mughe ku..ch ...yaa..d...nhi hai..." she stated wile Shooing off my fingers and stepped back...

I stepped forward...
With my most famous smirk lingering on my face...

"Dekhiye ...ye aap yun baar baar mere kareeb aa kar mughe dara nhi sakte " she stepped back while showing her forefinger to me...

"Mein kahan dara raha hn....tum sharafat se koi meri baat manti hi nhi.. ..to mughe ye sab karna parta hai" I stated while walking more close to her ....

And now she was so close to the glass window...

I fastened my pace...and pushed her right shoulder little with my finger and she touched the window....

She gulped audibly.....and I smirked openly...

She tried to move towards right side but I kept my palm there...

I can clearly see her shuddering finger....which made me happy ....way too much...kamal ka effect hai Mian ka biwi par....

Again she tried to move towards left side and I rested my palm there too...

She was caged....

"Dekho nandini sharafat ke sath qubool karlo k aaj hum sath soyenge bed par ....WARNA..." I spoke while rolling her hair string in my finger...

"WARNA!! WARNA KIA HAAN?" She spoke daringly. ..and slapped my hand which was playing with her hair...

"Warna ....yaad hai na subah washroom mein bhi kia hua tha....phir kitchen mein" I spoke naughtily and she widened her eyes...

"Mein case kar dungi aap par....." she spoke giving the evidence of her innocence. ..

"Or tum case kis baat k bna par karogi....k inspector my hubby kisses me too much to aap inhe giraftar kar lein" I spoke while acting and moved back while laughing loudly...
.....
....
....
"Jo bhi keh Lein aap....par mein apko bed pe nhi sone dungi " she spoke while arranging her bed and glared at me with her doe eyes...

Mene Pighladya Patharon Ko..Ek Tera Dil Pighalta Nhi!"A MANAN STORY"✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें