Sñèák Prêvïęŵ

The ambience of marriage hall was chaotic.People were gushing about the beautiful couple who was being tied in a pure relationship.

A relationship of lifetime,a relationship of love,a relationship of Husband and Wife.

After taking seven vows together,the groom took the nuptial chain from the sacred plate,to tie it around the neck of his bride,making her his for the rest of life.

"Nandani ! Beta apna ghunghat uthao! Manik intezaar kar raha hai!"Bride's Chachi spoke in her ear but she remained stiff.

She was crying under her veil.

He was excited to get a glance of his love.

"Nandani !" He whispered in her ear,a little huskily making her shiver in fear.

"Agar tum apna ghunghat nhi utha sakti tou main khud uthana chahta hn!Kia ijazat hai?" His tone was so soft that her heart started beating fast.

She remained silent.

"Main is khamoshi ka matlab haan samjhunga!" He smiled and with his large palms raised her veil,discovering the beautiful creation of God.

He leaned forward and tied the chain around her neck.

She shivered as his long fingers touched her dainty neck.

He moved back and she raised her thick black wet lashes to stare at him.

A tear fell from her eye as she found his eyes holding sincere love for her.

"Mat ro Meri jaan !
Iss ishq main lut gaya hn main !
Kabhi khud se kabhi khuda se lara hn main !
Itna be-imaan hai Ye ishq lekin poore imaan k sath teri mohabbat main deewana hua hn main !"He completed his passionate words and she looked down while snuffling.

.........
Yours
New Wanderer!

Mene Pighladya Patharon Ko..Ek Tera Dil Pighalta Nhi!"A MANAN STORY"✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें