Going Public

(Skipping about a month and a half. You only have about a week left of tour)
(Also maybe this moves fast idk but it's a fan fic so sorry)

I wake up due to my phone buzzing. I groan as I reach over picking it up.
~~~~~Text Messages~~~~~
Daniel❤️: come to my room babe
Kit😘: ok I'm coming
I turn my phone off and get out of bed. I put on an oversized maverick hoodie and walk to Daniels room.  I use the key card he gave me and go into his room and see him laying on his back in the bed waiting for me.  I jump onto his bed and lay on top of him.
D: "hey" he says to me
K: "hi" I say leaning down to peck his lips. He pulls me into a hug and we lay there for a while, neither one of us wanting to get up.
D: "can I ask a question" he says
K: "yeah of course" I say sitting up a bit to look at him.
D: "when do you want to go public with our relationship" I asked him when we first started dating but he wasn't ready to go public because he didn't want fans to hate on me. After that we never talked about it again.
K: "whenever you feel ready"
D: "I'm ready" he says smiling
K: "really" I say excitedly and he nods his head.

Instagram

@KirstinPaul: Beaches with my boy are the best @seaveydaniel 💕💕

Liked by: seaveydaniel, rachelsmith, loganpaul and 4,839,744 others
•seaveydaniel: 😘
•Fan: OH MY GOD I AM NOT OKAY
•Fan: MY PARENTS ARE TOGETHER
•Fan: My ship is sailing!!!!!
•Rachelsmith: so happy for you babe
•KirstinPaul: love you @rachelsmith
•Corbynbesson: bought dang time
•imzachherron: for real though^
•Fan: ew
•Fan: YASSS
•Fan: she's only dating him cause he's famous
•Fan: they'll never last
•Fan: I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING
•Loganpaul: Daniel paws off my sister😂
•jakepaul: when tf did this happen... great Logan look what you did (kidding happy for you Kit)
•Jonahmarais: YES YES YES

I was scrolling through all of the comments on our picture. Most of them being from fans who were so happy for us. But there were a lot of hate comments, I knew there would be and I prepared myself for it. I was deep in thought when my phone was snatched out of my hands. I look at Daniel who turned off my phone.
D: "it doesn't matter what they think" he says pulling me closer.
D: "it matters what I think and I think you're perfect" he leans into me and places his soft lips onto mine.
C: "awwwwwww" he says walking into the hotel room. We both pull away, our faces flushed with pink.
C: "didn't mean to disturb you but we are going to get breakfast"
K: "be there in a sec bean"
C: "ok don't do anything to wild" he snickers, I flip him off as he walks out the door. We both get out of the bed and change into presentable clothing. We leave our hotel room and Daniel takes a hold of my hand. Holding Daniels hand will never get old. We walk down to breakfast and meet up with the others. Half way through eating I get a call from my manager Stacy. I get up and walk away so I'm not disturbing anyone.
~~~~~Phone Call~~~~~
K: hello
S: hi Kirstin
K: so what's up
S: I have some exciting news
K: what is it
S: well this photographer her name is Angelina White
K: oh my god I love her work
S: I figured you knew her anyway she saw some of your pictures and said she wanted to work with you
K: don't play with me
S: I'm serious she said you have really good potential
K: I would love to
S: okay I'll tell her that you'll be in New York next week
K: wait what
S: she lives in New York so you would be going at there for a few weeks
K: oh um let me think about it
S: ok but I need to know soon
K: I'll let you know
S: ok bye
K: bye
I walk back into the cafeteria right as everyone was finishing up.
D: "what was that about"
K: "oh just my manager she wanted to talk to me about some stuff" Daniel furrowed his brow, he knew I wasn't telling the whole truth. We go back up to our rooms and Daniel follows me into mine.
D: "hey so what's really going on"
K: "this photographer Angelina White wants to work with me and I've admired her work for years" I say happily
D: "babe that's so exciting" he walks over to me
K: "yeah but I'll have to go to New York for two weeks"
D: "you can't seriously think about passing up this opportunity"
K: "I know D but we just started dating and I don't want to leave"
D: "you leaving will only make us stronger not tear us apart and it's only 14 days we can handle it"
K: "yeah I guess your right" I smile shyly
D: "I love your smile" he says grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. I start laughing at his chessyness, soon he starts laughing to. That's one of my favorite things about Daniel is laughing with him.
D: "and when you get back it'll be your birthday and I'm throwing a huge party"
K: "you don't have to do that"
D: "of course I do you're my girlfriend"

Hearing him say that was so weird. A good weird though I loved being able to be called Daniel Seaveys girlfriend and when he said it that made it even better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Short chapter but I should have a new one up today or tomorrow! Love y'all! Take it easy fam peace ✌🏻

Also I met Why Don't We on Wednesday..... holy crap