First show

I fell asleep knowing I would need a lot of energy for the night. I woke up at 3:00 and was on my phone for a while before Logan called saying we needed to leave. We got to the venue at 4:30 I still had to get my makeup done, hair and get changed. About halfway through doing my makeup all the boys get there.

K: "hey guys" I say happily
J: "hey kit"
Z: "hey chicken nugget"
K: "is that my nickname now"
Z: "apparently so" we all laughed.

Instagram

KirstinPaul: Cant wait for the show tonight! Get your tickets at whydontwemusic

KirstinPaul: Cant wait for the show tonight! Get your tickets at whydontwemusic.com

Liked by: Loganpaul, alissaviolet, SeaveyDaniel, and 2,586,736 others

•loganpaul: always plug🙌🏻
•alissaviolet: SLAY
•whydontwefan: QUEEN
seaveydaniel: hey um where are my photo creds...
•loganpaulislife: this is everything
•Corbynbesson: did you have a lot of bug bites after this
•jonahmarais: probably^^

I couldn't stop laughing at Corbyn's comment. He always had something funny to say on my posts. After I finished my makeup and hair I got changed.

 After I finished my makeup and hair I got changed

I walk back into the room where everyone was

L: "aw my baby sis is growing up" he says hugging me
K: "I'm not a baby"
Z: "you look like one cause you're so short"
K: "shush" I say laughing. Logan, the wdw boys, and I were sitting on couches in a back room waiting to go one. It was about 5:15 and I went on at 6:00. We were having a good time, laughing and stuff until it hit me.

I was going to go on stage. I was going to be singing in front of a lot of people. What if I sound bad live. What if they all hate me and boo me off the stage. What if I trip and fall. All of these what ifs kept going through my mind until I felt nauseous. I get up and sprint out of the room into the bathroom. After I threw up I sat right next to the toilet unable to get up. I was crying and shaking I was so scared. I hear a knock on the door and then it's slowly pushed open.

(This is a one person bathroom btw like no stalls or anything)

I see Daniel walk in and rush over to me. He picks me up and moves me over to the wall. I kept crying as Daniel tried to calm me down. He kept telling me it was going to be okay but it wasn't working.

D: "what do you want me to do" he says softly wiping a tear off my face.
K: "hold me" I said through sobs. He shifts over and sits next to me pulling me onto his lap. He hugs me so tight and whispers in my ear.

D: "you're okay right now everything is okay I'm here" it was so soothing and helped calm me down. I eventually stopped crying but didn't want to move. I felt so safe in his arms I never wanted to leave.
(This is kinda what they looked like)

After a few more minutes I pulled my head back but didn't get off his lap

D: "are you okay"
K: "I'm better"
D: "that's good" he smiles. We continue looking into each each other's eyes until his head starts to move close to me.

Oh my god is he doing what I think he's doing. Is he going to kiss me. My heart started pounding but I moved my head forward. It was just like the movies about to kiss and then... someone knocked on the door. I guess the princess won't get her prince today. We both jump back.

L: "kit you okay"
K: "yeah" I said getting up and helping up Daniel. I walk out the door and give Logan a hug. I touch up my makeup and then they start getting me ready.

I'm standing back stage mic in hand about to go on. They start to dim the lights and I can hear all of them chanting.

Kirstin Kirstin Kirstin

It gave me the boost of confidence I needed. I turn around and see all the boys smiling at me and giving me the thumbs up. I look back and walk up the stairs. I run out on stage and start singing sorry not sorry by Demi lovato. The entire time I hear fans screaming and singing along. It was a blast.

K: "hey LA how we doing tonight" I yell out of breath. All the fans scream back. I sing a few more songs before I'm done. It was so upbeat the why don't we fans are amazing.

K: "wow guys this has been insane!! I love all of you out here tonight" more fangirl screams

K: "now who's ready for WHY DONT WE" even more screaming I thought I might go deaf. I run off the stage as the cheer louder. I run down the stairs and jump into all 6 of the boys arms causing all of us to fall. We were laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

L: "KIT YOU DID IT" I hugged him
D: "I told you" he says smiling and I hug him. After that why don't we performed and killed it... obviously. Logan even went on and sang help me help you. After they came off all you could hear were the fans chanting

SECOND VERSE SECOND VERSE SECOND VERSE

We all laughed but knew we had to do it. We had already planned this out in case it happened. Logan wanted me to sing it with him so I was going to jump in during the second verse.

They all started singing it and the crowd was so into it I couldn't wait to get out there. Finally it came to the second verse and I jumped up on stage and heard the crowd roar.

L&k: "UH OH that's Alissa violet used to be your chick" we sang the rest of the song and the energy was so high in the room I had never felt anything like it. We walked off stage all out of breath and sweating. We all changed and went out to eat. Logan and I went home since we didn't leave for tour until later the next day. I said goodnight to Logan and walked in my and went to sleep thinking about how Daniel almost kissed me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Don't have much to say you know the drill by now😂 but new chapter should be up later love y'all! Take it easy fam peace✌🏻