Pool day!

K: "I decided that I want to go on tour with you guys" I said proudly. I look over at Logan and his eyes got 10 times bigger. Then I look over to Daniel who is smiling so big. His smile is so cute.

No Kirstin stop

Everyone jumps up and attacks me in a dog pile. Everyone was on top of me I could barely breathe. Until I looked up and saw that Daniel was right above me and our faces were inches apart. He looked at me and we kept eye contact. His eyes were so blue and sparkly, I get lost in them. He never looked away until everyone started getting off me. I forgot they were all there. I see Daniel reach his hand out and I grab it as he pulls me up.

C: "I'm so happy you can come with us" he says grabbing me into a big bear hug.

K: "me to"

We decided to spend the rest of the day at the wdw house. I was really excited to spend the day with all of them.

J: "hey we should go swimming"

K: "I want to but I don't have a suit"

L: "just go back to the house and get one and grab mine to" he says throwing me the keys.

K: "ok be back in a few" I rush out the door and drive home. I get to the house and quickly change into a bathing suit. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and took off my makeup so it wouldn't get ruined. I grabbed Logans suit and ran back to the car.
(Your bathing suit and hair)

I get back to the their house and walk through the front door

I get back to the their house and walk through the front door. They were all changed except Logan. I threw him his suit and he went to the bathroom to change. I went outside where the rest of the boys were.

K: "I'm back" I said jumping onto Zach's back.

Z: "oh ok this is happening" he says and we all laugh. He goes to the edge of the pool and leans back pretending like he is going to drop me in.

K: "oh hell no" I say playfully hitting his arm. He laughs and puts me down. I look over and see Daniel without his shirt.

God he's hot I thought to myself and then I realized how long I had been staring and quickly looked away.

Some of the boys had already jumped in and I was talking to Jonah when I feel two hands on my side trying to push me in. I lost my balance and started to fall in. I quickly tried to grab whoever pushed me in and I got a hold of their wrist pulling them in with me. When I fell in I immediately felt the burning sensation go up my nose as water filled it. I wasn't prepared and I didn't hold my breath. When I come up I'm coughing like crazy. I look to see who pulled me in and realized it was Daniel.

K: "really" I say through coughs

D: "sorry I couldn't help it" I roll my eyes as I continue coughing my eyes watering at this point.

L: "u gud bro" I hear Logan call

K: "really Logan" we mess around in the pool and talk for a couple hours before getting out. I went over to the chairs they have outside and grabbed my phone. I had one text from Alissa.

A: hey girlie we need to hang out!
K: yes we do!!  When?
A: tomorrow?
K: yes!
A: ok! Meet me at the grove at 1
K:👌🏻👌🏻

As soon as I sent that text I realized I needed to talk to Jake. I went inside and walked to the bathroom to change. When I came out Logan was talking about a new music video with the boys.

L: "alright boys we gotta hit the road" they were all sad but we assured them we would be back soon. I gave them all hugs and we went to the car.

K: "can we run by jakes" I asked
L: "yeah why"
K: "Alissa wants to hang out tomorrow and I need to talk to him"
L: "sure lil sis" a few moments later we pull into the team 10 house. I hopped out of the car and started to walk to the door. Logan was staying in the car since I didn't figure I would be that long. I walk in the house and immediately see Tessa. She gives me a big hug.

K: "hey queen where's Jake"
T: "in his office" I nod and walk in there. I was really nervous, I just hopped he wouldn't get mad.

K: "hey Jake"
J: "hey baby sis what's up"
K: "I need to talk to you about something" I say pulling a chair up.
J: "hit me"
K: "just promise you won't be mad"
J: "you're making me nervous Kit what's up"
K: "about a year ago Alissa and I started texting and we became really good friends. Even through that whole thing with you and her we were still friends and I'm hanging out with her tomorrow and I just wanted to let you know" I was so scared for what he was going to say. He hesitated before speaking.

J: "I'm not going to say I'm happy about it but I'm not going to be mad so if you want to hang out with her then go ahead" I smiled
K: "thanks Jake" I say hugging him and going back to the car. I told Logan everything that went down as we headed home. I was so relieved he wasn't mad. We got home and Kong came running over to me. I knelt down and picked him up, I will never get over how cute this dog is.

L: "don't forget to subscribe and go to loganpaul.com/shop" I see that Logans ending the vlog so I run up behind him and jump out.

K: "take it easy fam peace" I look up at Logan who is giving me a disappointed look.

L: "woah woah woah" we just laughed and then he signed off his vlog the "right way". I mean mine was better but whatever... I started to walk to my room to go to bed.

K: "night logy" I said he hates when I call him that. I was laughing as he just stared at me.

L: "night loser" he yelled holding up his middle finger. I flipped him off as I walked into my room and shut the door. I love our relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the slow updates I should be writing more frequently soon! As always I love hearing feed back I love comments and if you like my story please vote for it😘 Follow my Instagram at loganpaul.wdw and I should have a new update tomorrow! Thanks for reading! Take it easy fam peace ✌🏻