The Date

D: "will you go on a date with me" the second those words left his mouth I looked down, I felt a blush spread across my face and my stupid idiot smile was plastered on my face. I looked back up right into his eyes.
K: "yes" is all I manage to blurt out. We both smile as the ride finishes. When we get off he pulls me into a quick hug before everyone else gets off. He squeezed me so hard I could barely breathe but it was okay. In that moment it felt like Daniel and I were the only two people in the world. Even such a simple thing as a hug made my stomach do flips. The hug was cut short when I see Corbyn and Jack get off.

C: "ah my eyes I'm to young" he puts his hand over his eyes and pretends to walk away.
Ja: "PDA PDA" he starts yelling. Daniel and I both start laughing. Daniel walked off with Jack so Corbyn came over to me and elbowed me.
C: "so what was that about" he smirked
K: "he asked me on a date" I say smiling even more.
C: "Kit are you serious" he had a semi shocked look.
K: "yeah he did"
C: "I knew he would but I'm so happy for you" we walked in silence but I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *A few days later* (you're in Florida now)

I woke up with jitters in my stomach.It was finally the day of our date. Even though he only asked me two days ago, those days took forever to go by. I rolled out of bed literally rolled right on to the floor. I look up and see Zach laughing at me as he helps me up. I start to walk into the lounge and then Logan sees me.
L: "it's your big day" he calls out I blush a little looking over at Daniel who is doing the same. I got on my phone and started scrolling through Instagram when my phone started blowing up with texts from Logan. He kept telling me what not to do on my date because he's really overprotective. The day was really long but we finally got to the hotel and I started getting ready. Pretty soon I hear a knock at my door so I get off the bed to see who it is. I open the door and see Corbyn and Zach. Without a word they walk right in.

K: "please come in" I say sarcastically.
K: "why are you here" I ask sitting on the floor in front of the mirror to do my makeup.
C: "to help you get ready"
K: "ok?" It was kind of weird but it's Corbyn so that not unusual.
C: "everyone was helping Daniel so we decided to come help you" he adds
K: "oh ok" I say turning back to the mirror and continued contouring my face.
Z: "so are you nervous"
K: "I'm trying not to be but yeah I am"
C: "don't be it'll go great"
K: "I know I just don't want to mess it up" I say getting quieter with each word I say till it sounds weird and squeaky.
Z: "are you ok"
K: "yeah I'm fine just nervous" I give a shaky smile and finish my lipstick. I stand up and walk to the bathroom to curl my hair.
K: "how long till Daniel comes" I call
C: "like 20 minutes"
K: "crap" I say trying to hurry. I finish my hair and get changed in the bathroom.