Meeting Why Don't We

"LOGAN" I yell and run to him, dropping all my stuff and jumping into his arms. I don't know if that's weird but we were always super close.
"Kirst I missed you so much" he said hugging me really tight.
"I missed you to" I replied as he set me back on the ground.
L: "that's going to be such a cute montage for the vlog and get me so many views"
K: "all you care about is the views don't you" I say laughing
L: "no" he hesitates "ok maybe" he says and we start laughing. I picked up my bags and started walking with Logan to the car.
L: "so what have you been up to"
K: "Not much I-"
L: "you don't have a boyfriend right"
K: "no dad and thanks for cutting me off"
L: "oh sorry just making sure" he says messing up my hair. We walked across the street and then I see it.
K: "wow the famous yeti" I said laughing
L: "how do you know about that" he asked sounding shocked
K: "I watch your vlogs you idiot"
L: "oh" he said laughing at himself. I try to get in his car but it's kind of hard cause I'm really short. I finally got in and look at Logan, he was laughing at me.
K: "rude"
L: "I can't help it your so short" I hit his arm as we drive off.
K: "when are we going to see Jake"
L: "right now and he dosent know your coming today so we are going to surprise him"
K: "nice"
We spent the car ride just talking and catching up until we pulled in front of the Team 10 house. We quickly ran to the front door trying not to get stopped by all the fans standing outside his house. Logan opens the front door and we walk in.
L: "brother Jake" he calls out
J: "Logan Paul?" He says walking out of the kitchen as soon as he sees me he stops.
J:"KIT OH MY GOD" he said running up to me and grabbing me into a hug
K: "I missed you"
J: "I missed you to" he says as he lets go of me. We stay there for about an hour just catching up and I met the rest of team 10. They seemed really nice but I also felt bad because I had a secret that I hadn't told Jake about yet.
When Alissa found out the Paul brothers had a sister she hit me up and we started talking we became really close friends and I helped her through a lot of the problems she had with Jake. Now that I lived in LA I could finally meet her. I just wasn't ready to tell Jake yet. Logan and I left and drove back to his house. (Just pretend Logan has a house)
L: "so when are you going to tell Jake about Alissa?"
K: "I don't know"
L: "i would do it soon just so he dosent find out from someone else"
K: "I know I just feel like he will be really mad"
L: "but he will be even more mad if you don't tell him soon"
K: "yeah I guess your right" I hated him being right. We got to his house and he shows me to my room and I start unpacking. Suddenly he bursts through my door and drops a plate on the ground and it shatters into pieces.
K: "why, why would you do that"
L: "because it's fun, wait hold up is that a nose piercing" he asked getting closer to my face
K: "yeah"
L: "mom let you get that????"
K: "no I did it without telling her"
L: "oh honey no, I bet she got so mad"
K: "yeah she yelled at me and told me to take it out but I didn't want to do I just flipped it up so she couldn't see it"
L: "you're so dumb" he says laughing
K: "yeah I know"
L: "well we are going to the why don't we house in an hour and I want you to meet them"
K: "ok cool" I said acting calm but on the inside I was dying. I see them in his vlogs all the time and they are so cute. I stopped unpacking and did my makeup to look nice and curled my hair as well as put on a cute outfit, I wanted to make a good first impression.
*oufit, hair, and makeup*

I continued unpacking until Logan called me and said we had to go

I continued unpacking until Logan called me and said we had to go. The car ride was pretty silent I was so nervous to meet them, I don't even know why. We finally got there and I followed Logan to their door. He opened it and we walked in.
L: "BOYS IM HERE" he yells out and soon starts shooting them all with his "gun"
(J:Jonah Ja: jack)
J: "hey who is this" he says looking at me
K: "I'm Kirstin" I said hugging Jonah, Corbyn and Zach
L: "Oi Jack, Daniel where you at" I see jack come into the room and my heart actually melted.
Ja: "hey Kirstin right" he said hugging me
K: "yeah how did you know" i said fangirling cause jack new my name
Ja: "Logan talks about you all the time"
K: "oh" I said and we laughed. I then see Daniel walk in the room and I'm almost positive my heart stopped.
K: "Hi it's nice to meet you" I said walking up to him. Hi it's nice to meet you wtf is that way to go Kirstin why would you say that.
D: "hey it's good to meet you to" he said hugging me and I started blushing. Oh my gosh I was making it so obvious that I kind of like him what am I doing. He pulled away from the hug but still had his hands on my waist. He was looking right into my eyes, smiling and I could feel myself falling for this kid.
L: "oi what are you doing" he pops up next to us scaring us
K: "Logan" I jump
D: "Bro why"
L: "stop flirting with my sister Daniel" I could feel myself blushing. Apparently they were making a mashup for their Instagram and Logan was filming. Daniel started to walk away but turned around smiling at me and winked. Oh my god he winked at me. Does he like me or am I reading to much into this. Ugh I hate crushes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I said before feel free to comment on how I could make my story better or any ideas you have for up coming chapters I would love to here them. Updates might be a little slow these next few days but I will try to update as often as I can!