Party.

*one week later*

I was so excited it was finally the day of the party. We had been planning and inviting people all week. We were having the party at the wdw house so we spent the day moving furniture around and decorating. I was hanging streamers up from the ceiling.

K: "is this straight?" I ask to anyone behind me. I get no response so I turn around. I see Jack and Corbyn wrapped in streamers.

Ja: "were stuck" he said with an innocent voice. I shake my head whilst laughing and hop down to help them. I get them unstuck and continue. Pretty soon Daniel comes running through the door with more decorations. He runs over and gives me a hug taken aback I hug back.

K: "whatcha doing"
D: "it's been like a whole hour" we both can't stop laughing. His laugh is the purest thing on the planet. His smile is so perfect and the little gap in his teeth is so cute. And his eyes uh don't even get me started they have me in a trance. His face is so amazing. His body oh my gosh. He is the perfect height and his hands are just the right size to fit in mine. I mean I've never held his hand but I'm sure it would.

"Kirstin Kirstin" I hear from a distance. I snap out of my trance.

Ja: "bro are you ok" I realized how long I had been staring at Daniel. Luckily he wasn't looking.
K: "yeah I'm fine" jack shrugs and walks off. Corbyn grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs.

C: "you have it bad"
K: "shut up" I say blushing
C: "Kit you are making it so obvious"
K: "I'm not trying to he's just the... he's just.. I can't explain it Corbyn... I think I'm falling in love" I say smiling at the thought of that. Love. Wow I never thought about that before. Corbyn has this weird cheeky smile on his face.
C: "aw my besties falling in love" he says hugging me. I lightly slap him on the arm.
K: "Corbyn release" he lets go and laughs and we walk downstairs and continue decorating. I little while later I decide to post on Instagram. Why not isn't that what teen girls do when they have feelings?

Instagram

@KirstinPaul: Can't stop thinking about you💕Liked by: corbynbesson, alissaviolet, loganpaul and 3,738,726 others•loganpaul: does my baby sister have a crush?????•jakepaul: ^^^^??????•kirstinlover: drop dead gorgeous❤️•jackaverymusic: whattt whooo...

Liked by: corbynbesson, alissaviolet, loganpaul and 3,738,726 others
•loganpaul: does my baby sister have a crush?????
•jakepaul: ^^^^??????
•kirstinlover: drop dead gorgeous❤️
•jackaverymusic: whattt whooo?
•corbynbesson: I know who it is!!
•wdw_obssesed: SLAYYYY
•jonahmarais: who?? @corbynbesson
•imzachherron: ^^

Daniel pov

@kirstinpaul posted a picture
I immediately go to Instagram and see her picture. I was smiling so big until I saw the caption. I kept thinking about it over and over in my mind knowing that there was no way she was talking about me. I turn my phone off and walk to my room. A few minutes later Jonah walks in. I didn't realize I was crying until Jonah asked. I showed him the picture and he laughed.
D: "why are you laughing"
J: "because it's obvious she's talking about you"
D: "I doubt it"
J: "Daniel shut up anyone with a brain knows she likes you"
D: "really" I say looking up smiling
J: "yes" he ruffles my hair and gets up and walks out.