His lips moved towards my lips, but I refused to let him kiss me. As his lips became a few millimetres away from my own, I whipped my head to the left, giving him my cheek. He moved his head to my lips again, and this time I whipped my head to the right side, giving him my other cheek. I continued doing that each time he reached for my lips, and I was aware of his slipping patience.

After a few times, he hissed with irritation and pierced his fangs into my neck ruthlessly. I groaned in displeasure, trying to push him away from me using my chest. His fangs dug deeper, and I let out a pained gasp.

He enjoys the taste of my blood, he likes it.

I felt his free hand move towards my bare right thigh, slowly moving up towards my female part. My eyes expand and I stop breathing unconsciously, knowing what he was going to do and hating the fact that I had slept in my underwear last night.

His hand was getting closer, and I began squirming underneath him, causing his fangs to pierce deeper into me. I ignored the pain, and focused on his violating hand.

"Stop your hand." I whispered to him, but he ignored me and continued taking my blood slowly. "Remove your hand, Slade!" I screamed.

His fangs sank even further, and he seemed as if he wasn't pleased with my tone and words. Okay, time to step up our game.

"Sebastian." I moaned, rubbing against him. He stopped drinking my blood, his hand on my thigh stopped and he pulled his fangs out of me.

"Say it again." he whispered, cleaning his bite. It's working, I knew it. I bit my lips, preventing my smirk and I sighed his name again as I rubbed against him.

"Sebastian."

He hissed playfully, and I fought so hard to not do the same. His hand on my right thigh began moving up again, and my soul stopped her warning whispers for a while before she commenced.

"No." I rushed, "Don't touch me there. Stop it." I was panicking by now. I hated the fact that Sebastian was the only one who could make me feel what I did not want to feel. Excitement, anticipation, want, joy, panic and worst of all... fear.

"No?" he mocked. "Why is that?" his smirk was still there and that evil glint in his eyes told me to think twice about what I wanted to say.

I gulped. "No one has ever touched me there. Touch me anywhere but there." I whispered lowly, hoping he'd understand. When I mess around with my preys, I forbid them from touching me there. I make sure we get straight to the point.

He chuckled and I snapped my eyes at him, worried. "Too bad. It just so happens that I want to touch you wherever I desire." his hand moved to the top of my inner thigh, stroking just below my lower half.

I arched my back, closing my eyes with hate and untold rage. "Stop it. Don't." I gritted through my teeth.

He smirked before he began placing kisses on my stomach and slowly going down. He was getting dangerously close to where I didn't want him to go, and that was increasing the panic in me. He was getting closer— frighteningly closer.