[1] Bet

The moment Jisoo realized victory was hers, her cries turned into laughter. Every trace of sadness vanished from her face, leaving no marks of sorrow.

Lisa gaped at her best friend from afar, a glass of water in her hand which soon after, dropped with a loud clank. She held her head in her hands, groaning as she let a string of curse words slip.

Jisoo wiped her tears from her laughter, holding onto her stomach as loud sniggers erupted from the bottom of her chest. The howling didn't help Lisa's case.

"You're such a baby," Jisoo cooed as she made her way to her best friend, crouched on the floor, triumphant giggles leaving her mouth occasionally.

Lisa continued holding onto her head with a death wish just on the tip of her tongue. Her shoulders raised up to her earlobes, a habit she had when she was on the verge of her mental empire. "You cheated."

Jisoo clicked her tongue as she kneeled down towards Lisa's ear, "I'm just a pretty damn good actress, accept it loser," she finished with a wink.

How bad I want to scratch your face, Lisa thought.

Lisa leaned against a chair, sighing as she looked up at Jisoo, "You know, anyone would get soft for a person if they told them they're moving to another continent, especially when it's your own roommate."

Jisoo grinned, "You knew we had a bet, no one can get soft for the other for a week. Doesn't matter if it's real life or just a play. You had such a strong grip yet you lost it, sad isn't it?"

Lisa closed her eyes and bleated, her lips in a thin line. Her bad luck always made history, giving Jisoo the advantage to get whatever she wants from her.

Jisoo cocked her head to the side as she sat down on the floor, in front of her whining best friend, "Pay up."

Lisa opened her eyes, raising a brow, "With?"

Jisoo smirked, "The specific phrase I told you to say out loud."

Lisa gasped, "You can't be serious, I-I mean it's so fucking inappropriate to say to your best friend."

Jisoo shrugged, inching her face closer to Lisa, "Pay me with $500 then."

Lisa averted her gaze, preferring to look at anything but Jisoo, "Whatever, let's get this over with."

Jisoo grinned, "That's like a good girl."

Lisa glared at the older, wanting to grasp her eyes out. "Fine, do I just say it?" She huffed her cheeks.

"Say it while whispering."

Lisa gulped, fixing her hair as she closed her eyes, let out a blow of air and then looked at the depth of Jisoo's eyes. Just as her mouth opened, the excitement meter of Jisoo shot.

                         "Jisoo, play me like your toy,
                               I'm all yours to enjoy"