Raya furrowed her brows in confusion in what he meant... She was about to ask when suddenly the Mountain sliced his horse's head off making everyone gasp and the people went silent...

        That was when The Mountain knocked off Sir Loras off of his horse as he went to stab him but Loras put up his small shield that had the Tyrell Sigil on it! Raya gasped knowing that he can't fight off this man! She went to stand up when her Father grabbed her arm and made her sit down, she wanted to argue but he refused to let her go...

       "But Father, someone has to step in!" Raya argued.

        "You'll get yourself killed!" Ned shouted at her as he held her down, she looked at Sir Loras in concern when someone finally stepped in!

        "Leave him be!" Sandor Clegane yelled as he ran down and hit his sword with his brother's! Everyone was in shock watching this! It was shocking as the two were just a good as each other when suddenly...

      "STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING!" The King's voice roared down on them making Sandor Clegane kneeled with his sword on the ground whilst the Mountain looked at King Robert angrily and he threw it to the ground and stomped off, "let him go!" he ordered as the Mountain left...

       Raya smiled as she stared at the Hound, he seemed like a real Knight. She had no doubt in her mind now.

      As Sandor stood up, Sir Loras came up to him, "I owe you my life, sir," he said making him look at the Knight Of Flowers.

      "I'm no sir," Sandor said grimly.

        Sir Loras just ignored that and he put Sandor Clegane arm up making him pretty much the winner of the Tourneymant, both Raya and Sansa stood up and started clapping making everyone clap as well for this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      Raya had been in Kingslanding for a few weeks now, still what happened yesterday was in her head, Knights and the Tourneys, it still fascinated her. Though Raya still was homesick, being stuck here didn't feel right. She was walking through the great hall with Raven by her side as she stared at the Iron Throne, for some reason she wondered what it'd feel like to sit up there and be Queen. To rule seven kingdoms...

      "Interesting isn't it?" A man asked making Raya look at him and Raven seemed to be okay with the man, he was bald and wore a yellow robe, she didn't know who he was...

       "Do I know you?" Raya asked not wanting to be rude.

        "Ah, where are my manners," he stepped towards her, "I'm Varys, I'm on the Kings Council." he told as he put out his hand.

       Raya thought for a second and figured it out, he was the person they call the Spider, they say he knows everything and that some believe he can read minds... And mostly everyone knows that he is a Unic, though Raya doesn't care about that.

       "I'm Raya Stark," she shook his hand respectfully.

        "I've heard about you, they say you're the best Archer in the seven kingdoms," Varys told her, "and of course everyone has heard of your beauty."

       Raya just smiled at him, "thank you, Lord Varys, I'm the best in the North but I'm not sure that I'm best in the Seven Kingdoms," she shrugged. 

      "Maybe you should test the theory," Varys suggested, "at the last day of the Tourney tomorrow."

       Raya just laughed, "Ladies aren't supposed to do that, it's not Ladylike they say."