Treacherous puts his arm around me and asks do I want to walk around with him.

"Okay."

Treacherous smiles at me as we walk around.

"So are we together or what because I'm missing money chasing you.If you with me, you picked right.Im trying to build a future with someone who will hold me down."

"Funny I'm looking for the same thing."

We look at each other an burst into laughter.

"I like you Treacherous.You carry yourself like your an old soul."

"Well we aren't going to be around forever.Im only 20 but I feel like I've been here before."

"Sometimes so do i, I never met no-one like me."

He grabs my hands.

"Are we soul mates girl?"

"Maybe!?"

He laughes and holds me close to him and I don't even mind the sweat in fact I have to keep my lips from biting into his skin and letting him take me right here.

"Okay look we know everything about each other so how about a kiss to seal the deal?"

I stand on my tippy toes and pucker my lips and he plants his lips on mine and kisses me softly while his eyes were open the whole time.

"Treacherous you are silly." I laugh trying to recover from his kiss.

"Since your my woman how about you come to my house tonight wit me after my game?"

I point to Berry who is still in Cash face but strangely he was watching me and Treacherous.
"She's my ride and besides......

I never finish because shots ring out and Treacherous lays me on the ground his body shielding mine. Cash is busting back at who ever as I cover my ears.

When everything settles I run to Berry, who is laying on the ground holding onto Cash leg.

I help her up and she brushes herself off.

"I'm leaving with Treacherous but I'll be back home probably tomarrow."

Berry smirks but doesn't say anything, I know she thinking nasty thoughts......

Treacherous says something to Cash and Cash grabs Berry and they split and Berry yells she'll  text me tonight. I follow Treacherous to his car and he opens my car door for me.

"You Hungary?" He asks while starting the car.

"For you!" He laughes.

"Girl you not ready for me.I can freak you real well but it aint time yet."

"It's not like we strangers shit a girl got needs and since I'm going to your house don't that mean you gonna look out for me?"

He holds my hand and smiles.

"You sound like your trying to seduce me!" He replies.

I notice he's still shirtless and he catches me looking at his body.

" I might let you sample something."

When we arrive at his house, he gives me the grand tour of his house and when we get to the bedroom he smiles.

"Well since we are together I guess I won't make you sleep on the couch.

I hit his shoulder and he falls on the bed beening dramatic.

"Ouch my arm is broke!" He pulls me on top of him and then feels my ass.

"Wow."

We start kissing and I stop him.

"You didn't take a shower so I'm not about to give up no ass!"

"Take a shower with me then!"

"Determined to get what we want aren't we!"

Treacherous shruggs and before he can say anything his phone rings.

"Yep."

He answers while rubbing my face.

"I'll be there." He hangs up and smiles at me.

"Found out who shot at me.Ill be back."

"Wait you want me to stay here by myself?"

He flips his mattress and grabs two guns and slides them in his pants.

"Look I trust you or I would've never brought you to my mom house nor where I lay my head every night."

He kisses me and is out the door.

I explore and look through stuff mostly out of boredom.

I slip naked and walk around the house and decide to take a shower. After exploring through his many body washes I choose a coconut milk scent and step inside the steamy shower.

I stand there letting the water hit me and wash my body real good. When I'm finished I use his big fluffy towel to dry my body off. I look on his dresser and spray myself with one of his many colognes.

I go through his closet and put on one of his jerseys and get in his big king size bed and text Berry and Lust.

Hours pass and finally Treacherous comes home and he hops inside the shower and comes out an hour later in boxers and a tank top and lays on the bed with me.

"Where you see yourself in a few years?"

I smile and kinda shocked he asked me.

"Married and a big house with mini me children running around."

"I want that also.Im glad we met Charter your one of a kind."

I stand up and slip the jersey I was wearing off and he looks at me and nods.

"You been lusting after me since you met me huh?"

I get on top of him and he puts his hands on my hips.

"Ima about to beat some pussy up!"

I nod as Treacherous kisses me.
He gazes in my eyes while tonguing me down and I melt instantly.

After another round of kissing he lays me back gently then gets up slipping everything off..

We kiss some more and he positions himself inside me..

"Ooooooooo." I moan as I hold onto him as he slowly goes in and out.

"Feels good girl?" He asks in the mist of stroking and kissing me.

"OOOO.....YES....."

After I get mines he cums and then lays by me and puts his arm around me.

"I wanna plan a life with you Charter.Not talking now but in due time.I want you to know I'm a man of my word and I dont play games. "

I look in his sincere brown eyes..

"You don't have to convince me.Just show me."

We make love a couple more times and then we cuddle to sleep for the night..

I felt good because deep down I knew Treacherous was my soul mate.I hoped he felt it also...