I saw the pitiful looks Eve and Brook threw my way and I internally groaned before following Seb to the elevator.

If he didn't want to help me then I wasn't going to ask for his assistance. I could carry all these by myself. Yes, it would make me walk slower, but that was to my advantage. Maybe I can get Seb to miss his all important meeting. Even as I thought about it, I felt bad. I couldn't make him miss a meeting, regardless of how awful he was to me.

Once we were in the elevator Seb and I both pressed two different buttons.

"Why do you need to go to the fourth floor?" He asked, looking at me curiously.

"I need to visit a friend. Tell them goodbye." I said looking straight ahead. I could slightly see my reflection in the shiny metal doors.

"And which friend would that be?" He asked as if I was testing his patience.

"Chance." I replied just as the elevator doors began to open on to the fourth floor. I started to take a step out, but before I knew it the doors were closed and I was all the way towards the back of the elevator.

"What do you think you are doing?" I demanded. He just pressed the button to close the door and pulled me back. Now the elevator was smoothly making its descend to the ground floor.

Seb didn't answer, he just looked straight ahead as if nothing had happened. If it wasn't for the twitch in his jaw muscles, I probably would have believed that nothing had happened.

"I know you heard me. Why didn't you let me go?" I asked again, trying to re-adjust my duffel bag so the weight wasn't nearly as painful.

"I'm going to be late for my meeting if you make any more stops." He was still looked straight ahead as the doors opened.

I bit my lip at him in annoyance and shrugged my shoulder. "It's fine I'll see him again in two weeks. So it's not that big of a deal." I was having trouble balancing both the bags and the suitcase, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"He's coming to visit you in two weeks?" Seb's stride was long and fast, making it almost impossible for me to keep up. Especially with the luggage I was carrying.

"No. He's going to the same school as me. So luckily I'll get to see him a lot." I answered, smiling to myself.

I was so excited that Chance's parents were letting him go the same school as us. We have all been so upset over the last few weeks, worrying about not being able to see each other. I was deep in thought and smiling at my feet that I didn't notice that Seb had stopped until I crashed into him.

"Watch where you are going!" He yelled at me, even as he helped me get steady my feet. Then he surprised me by taking a hold of my suitcase, and grabbing the duffel bag off of me.

"Sorry." I mumbled feeling embarrassed for being such a klutz.

"It's fine. Just keep up." His voice was stern.

I followed him quietly for the rest of the way till we arrived at the sleek black limo. A man dressed in a black suit held the door open for me while another took my backpack from me. I slid into the cool leather seats, appreciating the sudden contrast from the heat outside to the coolness inside. A few minutes later Seb got in, but not before sharing a few words with the driver.

We were both quiet the whole way to the airport. I just stared out of the window while Seb was intently checking something on his phone.

As soon as the car stopped, I hopped out. I couldn't handle the awkward silence that was stretching between us. If anyone had asked me four years ago, who I was most looking forward to seeing, I would have said Seb. But that was four years ago. Now I couldn't wait to get as far away from him as possible. It almost felt as if his dark aura was contagious. It was bringing down my own mood.