"He thought I was about to have sex with Chance." I went back to pick up some other shirts and started to fold them. Clearly Eve and Brook weren't going to help me pack.

Eve spurted straight up like a bouncy ball. Her eyes were wide in shock. "Chance? Our gay friend Chance? Why in the world would Seb think you were having sex with Chancy?" Eve asked without hiding her incredulity.

I turned to face both my friends. They were more than that; they were like sisters to me. We shared everything, well almost everything.

"Because," I let out a huff of frustration, "he walked in on me straddling Chance in my next to nothing swim suit." I turned to Eve. "Thanks a lot for that by the way."

"Why in hell were you straddling Chance?" They both asked me simultaneously.

I threw all the pieces of fabric in my hands into a duffel bag before hopping onto my bed. Which was still slightly wet from Chance's trunks.

"I wanted to get back at Chance for almost drowning me." I explained and watched as Eve and Brook shook their heads with a smile. "So I jumped on him trying to hurt him. But instead ended up on top of him."

Eve and Brook were now full on laughing. Brook was clutching her stomach as though she was getting a cramp from all the laughter.

"It's not that funny!" I told them, even as my own lips twitched into a smile. "Well anyway, Chance being Chance started to make some sexual sounds which probably could have been heard all the way to Timbuktu." I paused as Brook and Eve continued to laugh even louder if that was possible. "That was when Seb walked in. I tried to explain to him that Chancy is my best friend and that we weren't having sex but he won't believe him."

I looked up to see Eve and Brook sharing a knowing smile. "What are you two smiling about?" I looked at them suspiciously.

Brook got up and walked over to me and stopped just a few feet in front of me. "Ana, did you ever stop to think that maybe Seb was so angry because he didn't like seeing you with Chance?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes at her. "He obviously didn't like seeing me with Chance that's why he called me the 'W' word."

Brook shook her head at me. "No, Ana I mean maybe he was upset that you were with another guy? Maybe he was jealous?"

I scoffed and shot her a look. "Jealous? Sebastian? Brookie you are delusional." How could she think that Sebastian was jealous? Why would he be jealous? It made no sense. "Besides it's not like his attitude towards me was charming before he got here. He hadn't talked to me in years. So that makes no sense." I told her.

They both sighed. "You're probably right Ana, but you should try talking to him; see why he is treating you the way he is." Eve said.

I scowled at her. "I am not going to talk to him about it. If he doesn't want to talk to me then I'm going to make it easy for him. He might have been my best friend at some point but now he is nothing more than a stranger who I am going to be sharing a house with."

They sighed once again and rolled their eyes before finally deciding to help me.

Half an hour later all my important things were packed up. I left everything else, knowing that the school would ship them to me later. I walked out of the room with my suit case, while Brook and Eve trailed behind me with my other bags.

"Ready to go?" Seb asked, gracefully rising from the dark leather sofa.

I scowled at him and nodded my head. "Yeah." I answered before turning back to Eve and Brook.

I bid them goodbye and we promised each other we would meet up two days before school started to go shopping.

I grabbed my backpack from Brook and put it on first, then slung the duffel bag that Eve got out over my shoulder. I also had my purse hanging from one shoulder and a suitcase dragging behind me. At first I waited to see if Seb would help me by taking anything but he just started towards the hallway so I had to carry everything.