Chapter 13: A Special Chapter

Start from the beginning

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a noise. I woke up and saw Killua and Gon attacking each other while sleeping. I smiled at them and looked out of the window. They woke up and looked out with me. 

"Oi oi" I said. 

"Is it..?" Said Killua. We ran outside of our room and looked outside. Half of the others we already up. We stared at the sky as the Hunter Association left us here without nothing.

"I knew there was a catch" I said.

"Oi they even took all the gold" said Leorio.

"What are we supposed to do?" Asked Tonpa. I went and started checking the the ship.

"Oi! I think I know what they want us to do" I said, gaining everyone's attention.

"What?" Asked Killua.

"Can't you see? This ship probably works, we just need to check the engine to see if we can repair it. Also it is just stuck in these rocks." I said.

"In other words they want us to sail this ship somewhere" said Kurapika.

"Exactly"

"But where to?" Hanzo asked.

"We should split up and look for clues" said Pokkle.

"Yeah" the rest of them said.

"But first we should find a leader" said one of the triplets.

"Yeah" cheered his brothers.

"I nominate Hanzo" said Hanzo.

"I nominate Kurapika" said Gon.

"Yeah!"

"I agree" one by one they agreed.

"No I really think Y/N should do it since she was the one who figured this out" Kurapika said.

"No thanks. I don't wanna be responsible for these people" I said." Besides you'd do a much better job than me so get going" I said, smacking his back.

Him and Hanzo found the pilots room and started giving us orders from there.

"Alright, Pokkle and Ponzu I assign you to the engine, Leorio and..." he continued giving orders. He ordered me to go around and help people and tell them to do their jobs. Kind of like a warden. Anyways we found some explosives underwater and told Leorio to go and get them with the diving suit. The storm was coming closer and closer by the second. Kurapika had warned us about it. After we took the explosives we waited for Pokkle to give us the sign so we could start moving out.

One of the snipers was sitting and focusing on the huge rocks. She waited for Kurapika to give her the signal. 

"Right. We made it!" Said Pokkle. 

"Alright team! Listen up. The engine has been fixed so sniper I want you to fire in the the count of 3. Ready?" Said Kurapika. 

"Whenever you are" She said.

"3...2...1...FIRE" Said Kurapika. She fired. They kept on doing that until I got a report form one of the explosives teams.

"Yes Y/N speaking" I said.

"Captain Y/N it's bad! Leorio has gone down but hasn't returned. What should we do? The ship is about to be free" He asked. "Oh no Gon come back!" He screamed. "Gon has gone down to save him!" 

"What?!" I asked. I bit my lip.

"Just sit tight I'm coming" I said as I hung up and called up Kurapika.

"Y/N it's not time right now I'm busy " he said.

"Oi! Kurapika stop the firing. Leorio is stuck underwater and Gon is trying to save him" I said as I ran.

"What?" He said." I'll stop the firing but the storm will be here any second now so go and check it and call me straight when they come" he said.

"Yes captain" I said. I reached there and saw killua.

"What's the situation?" I asked.

"Bad. They haven't come up yet" he said. 

"Damn it!" I said and took my shirt off.( I had a vest/ tank top on. Just saying). 

"Here. When I come up call Kurapika straight away okay" I said. 

"What?" He asked but I already jumped in. I swam as fast as I could until I saw Gon and Leorio floating. They probably passed out. I swam to them and dragged them up with me. I reached the surface and gasped for air. Some of the guys helped me get up on the deck. 

"Hey. Y/N, Gon and Leorio are fine. Resume your firing" Killua spoke.

"Great" said Kurapika. I stood up and and ran towards the engine room.

"Everything alright here?" I said. Pokkle gave me a thumbs up and Ponzu smiled.

"Yep" 

"Thanks" I said and ran towards the gunpowder lot.

"Oi anyone of you need help?" I asked.

"Yeah just lifting the last bomb" one of them said. 

"Sure" We lifted it up and put it through the huge machine.

"FIRE!" Said Kurapika and then one last explosion and the ship was free.

"Now Pokkle!"  Pokkle and Ponzu grabbed the handle and pulled it down. And we managed to successfully sail the broken ship. Everyone sighed in relief and hugged or shook each others hands.

"Great job Captain Kurapika. You did great" I said.

"I'm glad I can be of help, Vice Captain Y/N" he said over the walkie talkie. I ran back to where Gon and the others were.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Gon woke up and helped that guy" he said as he pointed to some guy with an afro. I nodded and fixed my hair.

"Now we can relax a bit" I said and passed out.

Killua held me and took me to a bed thingy and let me rest there. I slept very well that morning.

________________________________

Okay finally finished. I hope you enjoyed it. It was really fun writing it. Anyways from the next chapter we are back with the 2011 anime. And the next chapter is:
-The Fourth Phase

Make sure to read it! Bye bye!