000.5

[ プロローグ ]

"Momo, HIRAI MOMO--"

A loud thud slammed onto Momo's desk making her head shoot up automatically.

"Y-Yeah?"

She yawned before doing some simple body stretching as Sana getting annoyed by seconds.

"It's half past noon and you're still asleep in class, that attitude of yours. Just go to the infirmary, will you?"

Momo flashed a half-hearted smile.

"Thanks for the advice, babygirl. Imma refresh myself. See ya."

Momo grab her bag and force herself to the infirmary down the hallway. She greet the nurse on duty and goes straight onto an empty bed near the window. She never thought the cram school would drained her this much.

She rolled around on the bed making satisfied weird sounds before realising there's another person sleeping on the bed on her left.

The peaceful sleeping face of the girl soothes Momo well and she unconsciously stare into the girl's face.

"Lord, this specimen is damm fine."

She whispered to herself then make her way to the sleeping girl's bed. Momo run her fingers through the girl's hair and stroke it gently. Before she knew it, she was too caught in her thoughts and being absent minded, Momo softly kissed the girl.

Momo quickly pull up and jump onto her assigned bed with crimson face. She hide her face under the pillow while screaming internally.

"Shit, this is so wrong! I need to apologise once she's up,"

[ ✖ ]

a/n ; just a reminder, dis is a yuri/lesbo/lgbt/girlxgirl shit, take it or leave it m8