Chapter 28

HELLO! I am sooooo sorry! But i didnt have the chapter written for thursday, then on friday i had my friend round, then i was out at a wedding and stayed over night yesterday so this has been the earliest i could upload! ENJOY!!!

Chapter 28

Louis‘ POV

‘We’re going on a plane! We’re going on a plane to Ameriiiicaaaaa!’ me and Cosette chanted giddily. We’d all managed to pack yesterday and thankfully the girls had helped us. All us guys were rubbish at packing and the girls were amazing, somehow managing to as much as possible into their bags. I don’t know how they needed so much since we weren’t even there for a week…

‘HazzaBear! Guess where we’re going!’ I grinned at him

‘Hm is it America?’ he replied, sticking his tongue out. I looked around the limo at the fifteen of us in there. Me, Cosette, Harry and Cyrah were all laughing and talking excitedly at one end, Niall was hugging Emylee while talking to Liam and she was giggling with Estelle, who was cuddled up to Liam, Danielle, Eleanor, Molly and Jessica and Khloey and Zayn seemed to be in their own little world together. Then there was Paul sat by the door on his phone, probably sorting out security arrangements.

‘Pauuul…’ I whined

‘Yes Louis?’ he sighed

‘Are we nearly there?’

‘Only a few minutes,’ he said, shaking his head. Just then I heard a certain song playing on the radio.

‘Turn it up!’ I yelled loudly and began singing along at the top of my lungs and everyone joined in.

‘YOU DON’T KNOW YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL-OH-OH! THAT’S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!’ we finished, just as the car finally slowed to a stop and I could already hear the screams.

‘Boys, I’m afraid to say you’re going to have to run now. That traffic we got caught in slowed us down and we’re running a bit late so try keep up,’ Paul informed us and the girls groaned.

‘3, 2, 1,’ I shouted, laughing as the door was flung open and we hopped out. Security were holding the girls back but the path was only small. I grabbed onto Cosette and Harry’s hands and Harry had hold of Cyrah. I glanced behind to see Estelle and Emylee on their backs while Khloey was with the other four girls and Zayn. When we reached the check-in point we were all panting. We gave in our tickets and sorted everything before we finally collapsed onto the sofas with drinks. We then proceeded to play a random game of Truths, Paul wouldn’t let us do Dares.

*****

‘First call Los Angeles International Airport,’ the PA system told us and we all began making our way over to our terminal. Soon enough we were seated together in our First Class plane seats, laughing. So our flight set off at 14:14 and the flight was almost 13 hours so we got in at 5am plus we got a meal on the plane. Finally they asked everyone to sit down and put their seatbelts on for ascent and we all grinned, getting really hyped up. So we’d remember to buy boiled sweets this time since we all hated the ear-popping situation from flying.

We all began fumbling in our bags for the things we’d brought. So for safety reasons the first class cabin was our alone and Liam was instantly asking for WiFi, which the plane actually had!

‘Liam! You doing a TwitCam?’ I said, turning around to look at him and he nodded, grinning at me. Niall had moved the arm from between him and Emylee and they were listening to his or her iPod together. Zayn and Khloey were also hugging and I think they had decided to watch the movie that was playing. Cyrah was resting her head on Harry’s shoulder, smiling at him while he kissed her head. I dragged Cosette over to Liam and Estelle and we jumped up behind them on their TwitCam. We stayed for a few minutes, answering a few questions. I then skipped over to Harry and Cyrah who were still cuddling together but Cosette kissed my cheek and said she was going to go read her magazine. I squished in between them both until they finally shoved me off the seat and Harry wrapped an arm around her shoulder protectively and gave me the ‘look’ that we’d created which basically meant ‘leave me alone to work my magic’ in simple terms. I sighed and left them to their lovey-dovey stuff and went back over to Cosette. She was grinning at her magazine so I glanced at it. Wow, okay…