Chapter 35

hello again :) im feeling awesome since I had a day off today and 'revised'. I actually went out for breakfast, spent £50 shopping, went on skype and wrote a few lines of notes for revision and watched a film and fit some writing into that too! :)

this is quite short but yeah enjoy?

Chapter 35

Louis' POV

'Mrs Bennett, Mrs Smith, would it be okay if we go see the girls?' I asked them after they left the room.

'Sure, Liam and Niall are already in there,' Estelle's mum told us. I grabbed Cosette's hand and saw that Zayn had wrapped his arm around Khloey whose eyes were red-rimmed. I pulled Cyrah into my other side with an arm over her shoulders. She smiled slightly at me and I returned it as we all made our way to the girls' room. They had been put together to make it easier since most visitors would come for both. I let go of both girls once we got in there and ran over to hug Liam. Tears were dripping from his eyes as he held Estelle's hand. Both of the girls had various wires and tubes attached to them.

Liam curled into my side and my arm went round him as I sat in the seat next to him. Zayn had pulled a sobbing Niall onto his lap and was whispering something in his ear. Khloey fell into the seat opposite Zayn, on the other side of Emylee and took her hand. Cyrah rushed over to Estelle and Cosette joined me with Liam, she quickly hugged him and then me.

Their parents joined us for a while and the nurses brought Harry for a while. A few hours later a nurse came in and told us visiting hours were over. Reluctantly we all stood up and said bye, apparently they might be able to hear us. We hugged and kissed Harry goodbye before he was taken back to his room. When we were leaving the room I look around for Niall to see if he was okay but him and Liam were still sat by the girls

'Nialler? Li?' I asked and Liam glanced up from where he was sitting. They had barely moved during the whole time we were there.

'It's okay, they're staying here,' Estelle's dad said quietly. Before we said bye and left, I picked up Niall and put him back in the chair between Liam and Emylee.

Getting into the car which had been sent for us, we discussed them.

'Niall looks broken,' Cyrah stated

'I don't think either of them has eaten,' Cosette said

'Or moved,' Zayn added

'I miss them,' Khloey bit her lip, blinking quickly

'They aren't dead,' I stated

'Yeah but it's just, they will wake up, right?' Cosette asked me, quietly

'I'm sure they will,' I said to them all, even though I had no idea...

A/N awww! i dont like them sad! but at least harry is recovering :) x