Chapter 7

hey! I would've uploaded sooner but I've been fangirling over the fact that I got tickets to ONE DIRECTION!!!!! :D so I hope you enjoy! <3 xx

Chapter 7

Cyrah's POV

I was laughing with Harry as he stole my phone to put his number in and just generally joked around. If he was anything to go by then Emylee was a very lucky girl!

'So Cyrah,' Harry began but just then Emyles stood up and ran out of the restaurant. I quickly apologised to Harry as I sped out after her, the other girls just behind me. I saw Louis, I think, sprinting after us.

We found Emylee in the park where she always went when she needed to think. It was where she'd go when she was upset or mad or just needed to relax basically so we knew where to find her. She was sat under a tree behind the wall, crying. I walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and she jumped.

'Niall! Leave me alone! Please?' she sobbed

'Honey, it's us,' I said softly and she turned to us, tears in her eyes.

'How did you find me?'

'You always come here when you're sad,'

'No but how did you know to come find me?'

'Well, we saw you run out of Nando's,' Estelle admitted

'You spied on my date?'

'Um, yeah sorry,' I apologised

'Well, thanks actually, if you hadn't I'd be alone now,' she smiled sadly

'So what happened?' Khloey asked sympathetically

'Lies, a bunch of lies,' she sighed, 'Did you know?' she turned to Cosette, 'did you?'

Cosette looked down 'Yeah, I did, h-he told me not to tell you, any of you. Said it was up to them,'

'Seriously, what are you guys on about?' I asked them

'Niall freaking Horan and the rest of One Direction,' Emylee's face was set in a line.

'Wait, your Niall is Niall Horan!' Estelle screeched, she was such a fangirl

'Yes, Es, they were all One Direction' Cosette sighed and winced as she screamed again.

'God Es, breathe!' I joked and she took a deep breathe.

'Okay, now I've got that out, what has he done?' Estelle said, wrapping an arm around Emylee.

'How about not telling me he was Niall Horan?' she folded her arms and Estelle hugged her.

A throat cleared behind me and Emylee's frown deepened before I turned around.

'What do you want?' she snapped

'Erm, well,' Louis stuttered, finally not wearing his disguise.

Niall's POV

I jumped up as Emylee ran out, about to start after her but Khloey pushed me back into my seat.

'Leave her be,' she told me as she followed her out the door. Zayn, Harry and Liam came over to me but Louis hesitated before looking pleadingly at me, raising his hand holding his car keys. I smiled and nodded at him, at least she'd be able to get home. He smiled back and ran after the girls.

A/N :O Emylee is not happy... Do you reckon the other girls like them?

Song is Gotta Be You, not much of a link but the song is basically them saying can we go back to before I messed up so yeah, sums up Niall's thoughts :D hope you enjoy.

check out my One Shot story group... Haven't posted any yet but PM me on here or DM/tweet me with Name, age, looks, likes/dislikes, hobbies, 1D guy and any ideas for what you want to happen in it :D <3 xx