Undercover Cupids.

You sit there, jaw dropped.

"I'm pretty sure you guys have got the wrong idea.." You say, chuckling it off and scratching the back of your head. Although, deep inside you want the words to be true.

"Well... When I first watched Yuuri skating to one of my dances," Victor starts, "I was in awe. Everything about him made me blush and he inspired me to become his coach! Isn't that right Yuuri~!" Victor wraps his arms around his beloved. 

"Hehe, yup!" Yuuri then looks at you and smiles. "Yurio is your idol, right?" He asks. 

"Yeah... He is." You nod, smiling. Yuuri then giggles, bringing himself to last years experience. "Victor was my idol, too. I never thought that someone as average as me would have gotten the chance to meet him.. And now look, we're engaged!" Yuuri laughs some more, grabbing hold of Victor's hand. 

You can't stop staring at the happy couple.  "I see what you're trying to say, Yuuri." You say, realizing. "But isn't Yurio a bit...Uhh.." You remember when Yurio called you annoying, and you rest your hand on your chin, trying to think of a word that perfectly sums up his attitude towards you.

"Let me guess.. You think he's egocentric?" Victor laughs out loud, which makes you chuckle a bit, too. "I mean, he is pretty self-centered." You think, laughing some more.

"Well, that wasn't the exact word I was looking for, but it's close." You all laugh together.

"Wow..." You think, amazed at the fact that you are getting along with two famous people. "Is this really real life?" You pinch your arm, quietly wincing in pain. "Yep.. Definitely real life.."

You watch Victor get up from his chair. "So, (Y/N). Yuuri and I are going to discuss some "matters".. Could you please wait outside? We won't be long."

"Yeah! It's fine." You get up and make your way to the door. "I'll be right out the door if you need me." You say, walking out and quietly closing the door behind you.

You lie on the cold wall, overwhelmed by everything that has gone on. A sigh of relief escapes your mouth and you cover your face with your hands. You rub your face a couple of times before finally taking a deep breath in and letting it out. Smiling widely, you grab out your phone. "I should tell Mum about this! She won't believe that I got to meet Yuuri and Victor!" You're about to dial the number when Victor opens the door. You quickly place your phone back in your pocket. "Coming." You say, walking inside.

Once you get in, you sit back into the chair from before. "Okay, (Y/N)." Yuuri starts. "Victor and I had quite the discussion." He smirks, somehow making you uncomfortably curious.

"What's up?" You raise your eyebrow. Watching Yuuri and Victor give each other that "look" gives off a suspicious vibe. "I wonder what they were talking about earlier.." You wonder, waiting for one of them to spill it out. Finally, Victor takes a deep breath in.

"(Y/N). We've come to realize that you really care about Yurio, right?" Victor asks, smiling.

"Well.. I mean, the Yurio on TV, the Yurio that is passionate about skating, I really care about him! But... I'm not too sure about the Yurio that I've met personally. It's like his personality changed and he's a whole different person off the big screen." You explain, fiddling with your fingers. Victor and Yuuri look at each other once again, giving each other the nod. "Can they communicate with their minds?" You think, tilting your head. They both suddenly stand up.

"Okay! We've come to an agreement!" Yuuri says proudly, pressing his glasses down. The two then lock hands with each other. "We've decided to help you get with Yurio!" As they say the words in unison, you sit there, blank-faced.

"Wh-What?!" You're confused. "I'm sorry, but I only met Yurio recently... I haven't known him for that long! And not only that, I don't really know anything about him! I'm pretty sure I'm not good enough for him either... And did I forget to mention that-" You ramble on, trying to find the best excuses. "There's no way an average girl like me would get even close to Yurio! Meeting him at the airport and getting called "girlfriend" by him was honestly just luck, even if it was for a dare!" You start panting, not noticing that you just went on and on about Yurio and why you shouldn't be with him. Victor then walks up to you, placing the tip of his fingers on your chin.

"You know what, (Y/N)? All you need to do is leave it to us." His closeness makes you blush. "Could you smile for a second?" He asks. You are confused at first, but you eventually smile. You watch as his eyes widen in shock. "Wow~!" He says, and he places his hands on his cheeks. "That's one beautiful smile you've got there! You've got to use it as a weapon!" He exclaims, pointing his finger up to the ceiling.

"A weapon?" Clearly you don't know what is going on. Victor and Yuuri aren't making much sense, either. You grab out your phone, looking at the time. "Ah, the event is about to start soon! I should really get going..." You stand up, placing your phone back into your pocket. "It was a pleasure meeting with you!" You exclaim, bowing in front of the two. You then run out of the small room...

~~~ VICTOR'S P.O.V ~~~

I listen to her footsteps echoing outside. "Hey, Yuuri." I say, turning to my beloved. "I really think that she can help Yurio." I run my fingers through my soft locks. "Don't you think?" Yuuri smiles as he wraps his arms around my body.

"Yeah. Whatever you believe, I'll believe, Victor." A shade of pink spreads across my cheeks.

"Ahh~! Yuuri, you're too cute for me~!" I say, trying to keep my pants on. The temptation is strong. I shower Yuuri with kisses. He giggles. "I really hope she can do it. Based on how she acted she probably forgot about the past..." I lay my head on Yuuri's shoulder, sighing.

~~ TO BE CONTINUED ~~

A.N ~

Hello there! :3 I have held you guys waiting for way too long and honestly, I have missed updating this series! I know it's been a very long time but do not worry~ I have a lot of ideas about how this story will go :) Anyway, The next chapter will be out sometime this week! It's a promise!

Ai, signing out :)