"Annoying."

The taxi pulls up and you hop out of the cab. You pay the taxi driver and he then drives off. You glance at the 5 star hotel that gloom's over your head. You grab out your ticket and you walk towards the entrance, dragging your suitcase with you.

The door automatically opens and as soon as you enter you are surrounded by gold walls and glass floors. The whole place looks fragile. You walk up to the reception counter and you show the lady your ticket. "Right this way." She leads you to your hotel room. You both take the elevator to the 87th floor. Once the elevator stops on the right floor, she leads you to the rooms that are all the way down the corridor. The most expensive rooms tend to be at the end of the corridors. She opens the door and hands you a door key. "Enjoy your stay." The lady says, bowing. She makes her way down the corridor and you can see a tattoo of a Chinese quote at the back of her neck.

You walk into your room and you drop your suitcase, running towards the sofa and jumping on it. You sink in the sofa, getting comfortable. You notice a few buttons on the side of the sofa. You press one of them and the 70 inch TV in front of you automatically turns on. "Wow! This is so cool! How could Mom get one of these tickets?!" You wonder. There are 4 different channels on the TV. You decide to watch the channel that plays anime. You leave the TV on and you decide to look around the rest of the room.

You walk towards your room and you open up the door. You are greeted with a big, king sized bed. You walk to the side and there is a big balcony, too. You walk towards the balcony and you open up the sliding door. A big gush of wind flows into the room, making it a little cold. You walk onto the balcony and you breathe in the air. A flashback from earlier comes back to your mind. Your encounter with Yuri Plisetsky was probably one of the best things that happened in your life. Getting called "Girlfriend" from your famous crush just seems like a dream. "I wonder if fate will let us meet up again." A shade of crimson appears on your cheeks as you start walking back into your room. 

You lay down on your bed, imagining what it would be like meeting up with Yuri again. Would it be a simple "bump into each other again" kind of thing? Or maybe a cliche "saved by the hero" meet up? "It's not like I'm going to be in that sort of trouble anyway." You laugh at yourself as you make up all the possibilities. You decide to text Mom to say that you have arrived at the hotel. You reach for your back pocket, but surprisingly, you don't feel anything. "Huh? Where's my phone?" You feel both of the back pockets in your denim pants. You start getting worried. You reach your handbag and open it up. Nothing.

Tracing back your steps, you remember that the last time you had your phone was when you were chatting with Mom. "Don't tell me I left it in that taxi..." You say, worried. You rush out of your room, running to the elevator. You see that there is a group of friends waiting for the elevator to arrive. You quickly run to the stairs, going down as fast as possible, but trying not to trip at the same time. By the time you had reached the 70th floor, you were already worn out. You kept on going, almost tripping on the 21st floor. You surprisingly make it to the lobby. By then you are all sweaty from all the running. Mostly because you are wearing a woolly jumper.

You go to the lady at the reception, taking deep breathes. The lady looks at you confused. "Is everything alright?" She says, looking at you like you're a different kind. You wipe the sweat off your forehead. "Have... You... Seen a... Phone.. With a black... Cat case???" You say, pausing in between to take a few breathes. "Is this it?" The lady opens up a drawer and places your phone on the desk. "Yes! That is it! Thank you! Where was it?" You say, happy that you had gotten your phone back. "We had a teen probably in his 15 or 16's with blonde hair turn it in. He was wearing sunglasses. Might you know who he is? He was quite the looker." The lady says.

"Wait... He was 15 or 16... Had blonde hair... Quite the looker..." You think hard.

You hear the entrance door open but you don't pay much attention to it. You keep on thinking about who it could be. "I'm sorry, I don't know, but thanks anyway!" You say, bowing. "Wait, it's him! He turned it in." The lady smiles and points at the entrance door. You turn around and you can't believe your eyes. Standing in front of the entrance is him. Yuri Plisetsky. How could the lady not know who he is?! He's pretty famous, right? He takes off his sunglasses and he looks at you, surprised. He starts walking up to you.

"Hey, I remember you!" He says, pointing to you. "Wait... He remembers me?! Well yeah, he did call me his girlfriend, but it's still pretty surprising that he remembers a normal person like me!" You think. He gets closer to you and you can't help but blush. "You're that annoying girl who couldn't get on the damn plane!"

...

"Annoying."

...

"Did he just call me, "annoying"?!"

~ TO BE CONTINUED

A.N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Now before you go rage on me for not updating recently, it's because SCHOOL IS FREAKING TOMORROW!!! T^T Why!!!! I had to prepare... But thanks for sticking with me *sniffs* it's not like anyone reads this part anyways *cri* The next part may come out sooner. Oki Bai~

~ Ai