The Truth Behind The So Called "Girlfriend".

"H-Huh?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They run towards the back of the stadium and they bring you along with them. Confused as ever, you pull your wrists away from their grip, furrowing your brow. "What do you want?" You ask, panting. They look at each other and they grab hold of your hands once again, refusing to answer your question. "H-Hey! Listen to me!" Ignoring you, they continue to make their way to the back of the stadium.

They lead you to a metal door that reads "STAFF ONLY". The two of them grab out a card and they scan it, opening the door. "Wow.." You say, still anxious and curious to where they will be taking you. Before you enter, the taller man holds his hand out. "Everything that happens from now on will be kept a secret, you got that?" He says, serious. You gulp. "S-Sure..." He then leads you into the dark, cold room...

They bring you inside, the atmosphere changing immediately. You can feel the temperature drop down a heck of a lot, making you chilly. "Wh-Where are you taking me?" You say, shivering. "Don't worry..." The taller one says without looking back at you. You sigh, and you listen to the echo of your footsteps, trying to calm down. Wherever you are right now, it's pretty creepy..

Finally, they lead you to one more door. "Ladies first." The man named "Yuki" says, opening the door with a big smile on his face. "Thanks, I guess..." You reply, looking inside before walking in. You see that the room kind of looks like some sort of place were they take interviews. There's two seats that are sitting in front of a desk, and two other chairs behind the desk. "Take a seat." The taller man says, smirking. Nervous, you sit down. 

"So, why'd you bring me hear?" You say, wanting to get whatever is going on over and done with. The two men sit behind the desks. "Well, first of all, we wanted to know..." The taller man grabs out his phone and places it on the desk. "Are you, by any chance, the girl in this image?" You lean over and look at the image flashing on the phone. Shocked, you see that on the phone is an image of you, sitting in your passenger seat when you were on the plane to China. You get up on your two feet, freaked out. "How did you get this photo of me?" You say, pointing to the phone. The two men look at each other and they start laughing. "Ahhh! So you are the girl! That's great!" They both say. They then start removing their disguises, revealing their true identity. "Sorry for all the trouble!"

You stare, your jaw open wide at the two people in front of you. "I'm Yuuri Katsuki, and this here, is Victor Nikiforov.." He says, a smile wiped on his face. "Hello~!" Victor says, waving his fingers to you. Waterworks suddenly begin to form on your eyes, blurring your vision. You can feel the tears slide from your eye and down your cheek and into the side of your mouth. Tasting the salty flavor of your tears, you hear sudden movement. "Ah! She's crying! Victor help me!" You hear Yuuri say in a worried tone. "Tissues! Tissues~!" Victor gets up and opens all the drawers of the desk. You grab your sleeve and you rub out the extra moisture from your cheeks and eyes. "Ahhh.. Yuuri~ What should we do?" Victor says anxiously. "Hah.. I-It's alright.." You manage to say, which calms the duo down. The tears finally hold back, and you take a deep breath in and out and laughing at the same time. "What's so funny?" Victor says, confused. "Well.. I can't believe it's the real Yuuri and Victor! Right in front of me!" You think about how lucky you are. You've had the chance to not just see, but talk to 4 professional ice skaters! How great can this trip get? Yuuri chuckles. "Victor, shall we begin?" Yuuri says, smiling at Victor and placing his hands on Victor's lap. "Hehe.. I don't see why not." 

The two of them smile for a long time. You feel your fujoshi senses tingling once again. "If you don't mind me asking.." You begin. "Are... Are you guys.. you know.. a "thing"?" You wonder. "Sorry! You don't have to answer if you are offended..." You immediately regret asking. Victor gives out a big laugh. "Don't worry~! We get asked that a lot.. We are a "thing!" Isn't that right Yuuri?" Victor says, swoon. "Mhm. That's right." They both smile at each other again, this time they lock hands. "Aww.. You have my blessings!" You say, your thumbs up. "Thank you." Yuuri says.

"Anyway, we should probably get started." Yuuri clears his throat and tilts his glasses. You can hear Victor give off a quiet giggle. "So, first of all.. We don't actually know your name. Strange, right?" Yuuri chuckles. Now that you think about it, you never really told anyone your name... "Well, my name is (Y/N)." You say, smiling. "(Y/N), huh? Pretty name~." Victor says as he crosses his leg over his other leg. "Thanks!" You say, smiling wide. "Is that all you wanted me for?" You ask. "No..." Yuuri says, grabbing Victor's phone and going onto the image from before. "Do you remember where you were when this picture was taken?" He asks. "Yeah. I just arrived at the airport. Why?" You look at Victor and Yuuri who do nothing but grin at each other. "You want to know who took the photo?" Victor says, trying not to laugh. "Who?" You ask, suspicious. Victor looks like he's about to burst into laughter any minute now. "What's so funny?" You ask, confused as heck. "The person who took the photo.. pfftt.. was... hehe.. Y-Yurio! Bahah!" Victor bursts, his hands over his stomach. Yuuri sits there, giggling nervously. "Mhm, it's right. He told me that you were the one that he had to call "girlfriend". Am I right?" Yuuri says, looking at the photo. "Yeah! It was pretty sudden.." You say, blushing a little. "But he only did it so that I could be on the plane. So, I get why he did it." You say, sighing. You glance over at Victor and Yuuri and they stare at each other, blank. "R-Really?" Victor says, finally finished laughing. "Yurio told us that he called you his girlfriend because it was a dare from Mila." Yuuri finishes, clearly confused.

You start to think about it. Now, that you've realized it, there's no way Yuri would just call you his girlfriend straight off the bat, right? It was most probably a dare... Sighing, you reply to Yuuri's statement. "I... I think you are most probably right. I didn't know that it was a dare.. My apologies." You bow at the two in front of you. "No, there's no need to bow!" Yuuri says, waving his hands. "Yuuri.. There is a high chance that Yurio maybe would've lied. He's the type to lie, anyway." Victor explains, flipping the front part of his hair. "Hmmm.. That, I can agree on." Yuuri says, his hand on his chin. You watch the two and they look like they're trying to solve a big mystery or something.

After some awkward silence, Victor finally opens his mouth. "Aha!" He clicks. "Could it be?" He wonders, and raises his brow to Yuuri. Yuuri realizes and he agrees. "I think so." He says to Victor, and the two of them turn and face you. "We think.." They say, breathing in.

"Yurio may have a small crush on you!"

"Wait... What?!"

~TO BE CONTINUED~

Hey guys! Sorry, I couldn't do the double upload because it was very late when I posted the chapter before this one. This one is pretty short, I know, but I will try to update tomorrow! My parents are coming home from Thailand so it might be delayed a bit. (Sorry T^T) Anyway, hope you enjoyed! I really didn't know what to do for this chapter, so sorry if it's a bit off... ^^; I also changed the cover of this story! I did it myself so it's not top quality. Hehe :> Anyway thanks for reading! Until next time ;)

~ Ai