Expectations...?

"Annoying."

You freeze immediately. This was definitely unexpected. First he calls you his "girlfriend" and now "annoying"?! What the hell is wrong with this "so called" skater?! He is good looking but his attitude is a whole different story... You know that you just met, but it still isn't polite. A lady in black starts to walk up behind Yuri. She places her hand on his shoulder. "Come on Yuri, why are you always so mean to your fans? You should be a little nicer, or I'll lift you up~" The lady has short red hair and she is fairly tall. She has ocean blue eyes that sparkle up. "What the hell, baba?! Just shut up, this is none of your business anyway." Yuri shrugs the lady's hand off of his shoulder and he walks past me. "Didn't I tell you to stop using that nickname and call me by my real name?!" My eyes follow Yuri's figure as he makes his way to the elevator and I see the lady run to him. "Suit yourself, Yuri~!" She picks him up bridal style and Yuri's face immediately turns red. "Put me down!" The girl with the red locks starts cracking up, so much that tears start streaming down her eyes. You see Yuri push and shove his way out of the lady's grasp, his arms flopping around like a fish, and you can't help but start laughing too. The two of them stop moving and fall silent while you are still laughing. You begin to notice that you're the only one laughing now, and it suddenly becomes awkward. The girl suddenly drops Yuri and starts walking towards you.

"Uh oh... Please don't pick me up, too.." You beg in your head. She comes closer and closer and you start backing up. You stop and she towers over you. You gulp.

The two of you stand in silence, and sweat starts to run down the side of your head. "I wonder what she is going to say.." You think. The lady starts scanning you up and down, making you extremely uncomfortable. "I-Is something wrong?" You ask, nervous. The lady then suddenly turns around. "She's a good one, Yuri! Cute laugh, nice figure, right height and pretty eyes! She meets your expectations of your dream girlfriend." She smirks at Yuri who immediately looks pissed. You're face turns beet red in a split second. "Really? I, (Y/N) (L/N), meet his expectations?! You've gotta be joking!" You think, not believing anything she had just said. "Hah! This girl?! No way in hell! I'd rather die, thanks. I'm outta here." Yuri gets into the elevator but before he can press a button the lady carries him out. "It's a good thing you're light as a feather!" She says, bringing him out.

She turns to look at me. "Hey, Yuri, introduce yourself to her! Go on!" she starts pushing him towards your way. "What?! Stop it, baba! I don't wanna!" Yuri complains. "Does he really hate me that much?" You think to yourself, knowing that it is probably true. I mean, trying to win the heart of a famous ice skater that you just met? And he hates you? Not only that, he also called you "annoying"... How impossible can it get? There is no way that you two would hit it off just like that. 

You look at the two as they argue over you. You start to realize that you had never seen Yuri act this way... It's definitely unexpected. You always thought Yuri was a kind guy who was passionate about skating. Turns out he's the complete opposite. You start to wonder who the mysterious girl who always carries Yuri with ease is. "She has a nice slim body... Is she a skater, too?" You wonder. You really only watch the Boys skate and you rarely watch the Girls. "I wonder what her name is?" You walk up to the two causing a heck lot of mayhem, and you clear your throat.

"Excuse me, may I ask who you are?" You politely ask the lady with the red locks.

The both stop just like they did earlier when you started laughing. But this time, Yuri starts bursting out in laughter. "She doesn't even know you! I told you I'm more popular!" He can't stop laughing. "Haha, so funny..." She says, sarcastically. "Just you wait, I will be more popular." She gives Yuri and evil glare and then she turns and looks at you. "I see that you haven't seen me skate, huh?" She says, holding her hand out for you to shake. You shake it and she smiles. "That's fine. Anyway, my name is Mila Babicheva. I'm a Russian Skater, just like this punk here." She points to Yuri and he gives off a pissed expression. "Hi Mila, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm a big fan of Yuri! Will you be watching him skate in the Grand Prix ,too?" You ask. "Yes, I am. I'll also be helping him out." She smiles at you and you smile back. You can hear Yuri snicker. "See, Yuri! She's so cute!" She cups both your cheeks with her hand, squishing your face together. "Whatever." Yuri pulls his hoodie over his head and grabs out his earphones and plugs them into his phone. You can hear a faint sigh come out of Mila's mouth. "When will he ever learn to love?" She wonders.

The reception phone suddenly goes off and the receptionist answers it. You watch her talk on the phone, hang up, and then walk towards the three of you. She bows. "Sorry for the interruption, but your coach would like you two to make it to your rooms, please." She informs the two of them. "Finally, let's go, baba." Yuri straight away heads to the elevator. "Aww... It was fun getting to meet you, (Y/N). Hopefully, we can meet again. Dasvidaniya!" Mila blows you a kiss and catches up to Yuri.

"Wow... I'm pretty lucky to have not one, but two famous ice skaters talk to me!" You look up to the ceiling. "This must be God's work.." You think, clapping your hands together in a prayerful position. "Thank you very much, God! For blessing me with luck!" You begin to laugh and you make your way back to your room.

You lie on your bed, squealing. "This has got to be a dream." You think, positive. You are about to fall asleep when you remember what Mila said about Yuri's expectations, which keeps you up even more. You snuggle up into the sheets of you bed so that only half of you face is sticking out.

"Do I really meet his expectations..?" You think hard. The question keeps rummaging around in your head. "Does he think that I'm... c-cute?" You turn as red as a tomato instantly. You then shake your head. "No, there's no way..."

Right?

~ TO BE CONTINUED

A.N

WHOOP FINALLY FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE BUT MY STORY ALSO HIT 500 VIEWS LIKE WHHAAAATTT?!!!! TALK ABOUT UNEXPECTED!!!! I may update faster :) Sorry for the long wait guys ;( You guys are really patient, thanks so much!!! <333 This chapter is a bit short, sorry about that too... (I feel really guilty ;-;) But thank you anyways for reading this chapter!!!! See you guys next time :>

~ Ai