What?! But You're... Him!

~ 2 WEEKS LATER

You open up the drawers, revealing all of the clothes that you own.

"Time to get ready for the event!" You say, excited as ever.

You pull out all the clothes, leaving nothing but empty drawers and clothes piled up on the floor.

"I'm going to need a lot of clothes..." You think, tapping your finger on your cheek. "But first, what shall I wear today?" You look throughout the different clothes you own and you mix and match the outfits. "It's cold today. I'll have to wear something warm.

You pull out a black skirt with a tight black and white striped jumper. "Hmm... I will probably get cold... I'll wear it another day." So you put the outfit in your suitcase and you look for some more clothes to wear. You manage to pull out a black turtle neck shirt with a black skirt, a small denim jumper and a leopard print scarf. "Ooh! This one is nice. But today isn't the best day to wear it." You take off the outfit and you place it next to the outfit you wore before.

You begin to sigh.

"This is definitely harder than I thought... And I haven't started packing yet!" You say, annoyed.

You finally decide to wear black denim pants with a loose woolly jumper and your favorite Timberland boots. "Perfect." You say, smiling and posing in front of the mirror.

You start throwing in random clothes and necessities into the big suitcase. You also pack your ice skates as well. You turn on your phone and you look at the time. 2:40pm. Your flight leaves at 5pm, so you have some time to spare. You head downstairs and you watch some more of last years WGP. You turn on the TV and you play Yuri Plisetsky's performance again.

"I'm going to be able to see you perform in front of me, Yuri. You really are something, huh?" You say, watching him skate. "I wish I could meet you someday."

You check your phone and it's 3:21pm. You grab your suitcase and your ticket and you make your way to the bus stop. The cold surrounds you and you rub your hands together to keep the warmth. The bus arrives not long after you arrived and you hop in, passing the driver some cash.

You walk down towards the back near a window. You can hear the sound of the door closing and the bus starts to move. You grab out your phone and you start listening to "On Love: Agape". The song that Yuri Plisetsky skated too. You start to drift off to sleep...

~~~

"Ma'am! You're stopping here!"

You wake up in an instant. The bus driver yells at you. You can still here music playing in your ears. You take off your headphones and you get up.

"I'm so sorry!" You apologize to the bus driver.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." You get off the bus and he shuts the door closed.

"And I just had to sleep... Well, I'm never doing that again. I've gotta stay happy!" You motivate yourself and you make your way to the entrance of the Airport. As you enter you can immediately feel the warmth from the heaters inside. "Ah, it's much nicer in here." You drag your suitcase behind you and you make your way to your designated gate.

You have a bit of trouble looking for the gate you are supposed to be at. You look at the time. "4:48! I've gotta hurry! It leaves in 12 minutes!" You run around trying to find out where the gate is.

"We will now be boarding passengers for Flight A253 to China. Passengers boarding the "Exclusive Club" please start boarding with your gold ticket. Thank you."

You look at the ticket and in small text it says...

"Exclusive Club for all flights"

"Wait, so does that mean I'm in the exclusive club? Damn it, I have got to get there now!" You run as fast as you can, bumping into to people along the way.