The World Grand Prix Of 2017!

"The WGP for 2017 will be starting next month!!!"

You shout out to the world. Bouncing in excitement.

"Mom! You won't believe it!"

You run to your mothers room, pounding on the closed door.

"What is it, (Y/N)? It's 4 in the morning!"

You hear the sound of your mothers voice in the closed room.

"The WGP for 2017 is starting next month!"

"That's good." Your mother yawns and goes back to sleep.

You can't believe it. Last years WGP was extraordinary. Watching Yuri Katsuki perform to "Yuri On Ice" was definitely one of the best ice skating performances in history!

You run to your room and you get ready to go ice skating. You tie up your (H/C) hair in a high pony and you grab your (F/C) ice skates. Heading down the stairs, you place your headphones on your head and you listen to Nightcore. You wrap your hoodie over your head and you open the door.

"I'm heading out, mom!"

And you run out the door.

You can feel the cold seeping in through the many layers you are wearing. You run a bit faster to warm up. You skate at the local skating rink called, "Paradise Ice Skating". But because it's probably closed due to how early it is, you make your way to the town lake. The Osage lake. It's in the middle of winter, so the lake would be frozen by now. 

You arrive at the Osage lake. You turn on your phone.

"4:27. I have 33 minutes. Great!"

You place your phone back in your pocket and you put on your ice skates. Your grandmother gave them to you as a gift before she past away. They are your favorite color and they have white jewels placed at the top of the shoe. You tie the laces and you make your way to the frozen lake.

You place one foot onto the ice to check how thick it is. You tap your foot and it seems like it isn't cracking.

"Just the right thickness."

You jump onto the ice and you start skating. It's a wonderful feeling when you skate on ice. It feels just as if you are flying. It's a distraction from the real world, a form of meditation. You feel graceful when skating too.

You practice your tricks. Since you were a child, you always skated, only skating competitively when you were 5. The only trick you can perform now is a scratch spin. Your next goal is to land the triple axel. You work very hard when it comes to ice skating. You skate around, getting ready to perform a triple axel. You jump up and spin and...

"CRRRAAAASSSHHH!"

You fall straight onto your bottom.

"Oww... I think I spun a bit too fast on that one..." You think.

You look at your phone.

"5:18 already! I gotta get home fast!" You say, surprised that it had already been over 40 minutes.

You slip off your skates and you slide on your normal shoes. You run as fast as you can back home.

You open the door to your house.

"I'm back! Sorry for being back after 5... I was just caught up! But I will make breakfast now!"

You run into the kitchen and you put on your apron.

"(Y/N), honey, it's fine!" Mom says.

"No! I'll make the most delicious breakfast ever!"

You turn on the stove and you grab the eggs, almost tripping over.