"Dragon." He smiled, standing in front of an open door that led to a breathtaking balcony.

When did he get there?

"When you stopped in the middle to talk to yourself."

"Stop that!" He grinned and entered the room. I quickly followed him into the room, my mind still not able to process the fact that I had been kidnapped by dragons.

I didn't know dragons could shapeshift into humanoids...well elfanoids. I wondered if there was a connection between dragons and elves. And where was this Xemetus?

I entered the room and gasped at my surroundings. I hadn't been paying attention before but now the place had my full attention.

It was a sitting room with maps of the world, a fireplace and a life size globe in front of an round table but that was not what caught my attention. The room had a balcony parallel to the door.

The view was what made me gasp.

I walked over to the balcony and took in the view more closely.

I was on the edge of a cliff, overlooking the most bluest ocean I had ever seen and over the ocean were lush, green , beautiful hovering masses of land.

"What is this place...." 

"The humans call it the Bermuda Triangle." A feminine voice said from behind.

I jerked around and came face to face with a tall, armoured, long eared, white-purple haired, female.

She had on a basic chain mail armour on and a scary looking sword in her hand,  as if she was going to slice my throat. Under her armour was a very revealing metal or something bra and a similar short skirt, the kind of things we only see in RPG action games and ofcourse a pale tail tipped with light purple hair. My face screwed up in confusion when my gaze reached her face.

She was one body, one head but a thousand flickering different faces at once, they kept changing at the blink of an eye the only similar thing was that every different face had those long, long ears.

"Um...what...."

"I know you have many questions, Lunia Vel Miorisi."

"My name is Lunia Shizkov. You will tell me where the hell this really is and why I have been brought here." I don't know why I felt so defensive and why I opened my mouth like that, if they really were dragons them they could kill me with a curl of their fingers.

That face of hers smiled revealing pointy teeth similar to mine, like a Vampire's. "I like you. I did right by picking you off, Terahar here suggested picking off Nikolai of the demons." She laughed.

"I know you hold the name of the Elves high but the Demon king would be better, she has no knowledge whatsoever of us. "  Said the guy from before, walking out onto the balcony, the wretched snake around his neck, like a shawl.

"Now to answer your questions, Lunia Shizkov. I am Runeria of the Magicks. I was the one who brought you here, yes, dragons can take whatever form they want, and we look so similar to elves because they are creatures born from our loins, and to answer the most pressing question." She paused, smiling wickedly again, causing a shiver to go up my spine.

"You are in an island below the heavenly abode of the dragons. You are in an island below Aurora."

And I passed out...again.

---

So, I woke up in the same room but different thoughts in my mind.

Elves were the decendants of Dragons, Woah. Who knew. But it was so cool, I was partly decended from a race of winged lizards that could change their forms. I rock.