*4*

Kaylee's POV:

    I groaned as I got shaken awake by Lonnie.

    "Kaylee! Get up! We have to hurry to see Chad's reaction when he sees Maeve's love letter." she snickered as Maeve groaned.

    "I'm up, I'm up." I mumbled with a yawn, sitting up and stretching.

    I quickly got dressed and ate some Lucky Charms cereal before we all went out.

   "What did you put in the note?" I asked Maeve as the 6 of us walked down the hallway.

   "I said I was gonna write the note and that didn't include tellin' anyone what was in there." she replied.

   "Was it really that romantic?" Evie teased.

   Maeve shot her a glare. " Aye, don't even start, Evie."

   We all giggled at Maeve and finally stopped at Mal and Evie's lockers which were the closest to Chad's.

   "Did you sign it with your name?" Roxi asked with a smirk.

   " 'Course not! Anonymous. " Maeve replied as we watched Chad walk down the hall.

   "Shh! Shh! He's coming!" Mal shushed us.

   Roxi and I pulled out our phones and acted like we were texting, Evie opened her locker and "fixed her make up", Mal and Maeve were " talking", and Lonnie acted like she was checking over her homework.

    Chad walked up to his locker and as he opened it, a pink letter with heart stickers fell out.

   I stifled a laugh as I started to record on my phone.

   Chad raised his eyebrow and bent down to pick up the letter. He tore it open and read the note inside. His eyes went wide and then he smirked proudly. When he was done, he put the note back inside the letter and stuck it in his backpack. Before walking off, he winked at himself in the large mirror in his locker.

   Once he was out of earshot we all burst out laughing.

   "Chad, omg!" Roxi chortled.

   "He's so full of himself." Mal chuckled, shaking her head.

   "Hope he doesn't know that I wrote it." Maeve groaned. "I'd be humiliated!"

    "Nah, he probably thinks Audrey did or something." I snorted as they all giggled.

    "He's so head-over-heels for her." Evie said, shaking her head.

   "He always was." Lonnie shrugged.

    We all picked up our backpacks and headed down the hall to our classes.

   Evie and Lonnie were in my first class- the dreaded, horrible, MATH!

    I groaned as I sat in my seat. I did NOT miss this in Arabia!

    "Hello, class." our math teacher- Mr. Doc started. "Welcome back, Kaylee."

   "Thanks." I said as a few 'welcome backs' from other students were passed around.

   "Now, let's review our--" Just then the door opened and in walked Jay and Raven- Robin Hood's son.

    I scowled at Jay as he started. "So sorry, Mr. Doc. Coach kept us for a bit." he said as both he and Raven handed him pink slips.

   "That's fine. Go sit down. We were just getting started." Mr. Doc said, motioning for them to find a seat.