Call Me When You're Crying.

Start from the beginning

"I miss you too Baby Girl, but I haven't had the heart to talk or to see your Mom." I start crying harder, "I just wanted to hear your voice. I'm going to sleep now."

He lets out a long sigh, "Goodnight Baby Girl. I love you."

"Love you too." I hang up after that and put my phone on my nightstand. I stand up and head to my bathroom. I take my shower and go straight to my bed.

I look up at the ceiling and sigh, "I wish I could call Shane over."

Ian POV and Next Morning

Me and Hannah arrive in the student parking lot and walk up to Mason and them. "Where's Quiet and Austin?"

I ask Mason as we do our handshake, "Something's wrong with Hazel, so Austin and her went somewhere to talk." I look over at Shane and see that he is pouting, "Why are you pouting?" Lily starts laughing, "He wanted to comfort Hazel, but he lost against Austin in rock, paper, and scissors."

I roll my eyes, "I will comfort my Cupcake next time!" Shane shouts and Lily hits him, "Stop yelling, people are looking over here."

He looks at Lily and hugs her, "I wanted to comfort her. Why did he win and not me?" Lily rubs Shane's head, "You'll win next time."

The bell rings and we all head to our class, I walk Hannah to her class. "Are you okay?" She looks at me and nods her head, "Hannah you're lying. Something's wrong with you and you won't tell me."

She lets out a long sigh, "Did you date anybody while I was away?" I let out a long sigh and slowly nod my head, "Yeah I did, her name was Megan."

Her eyes widen, "We just became friends." My eyes widen, "I don't want you to be friends with her. She's the one who was bullying Quiet for the past four years!" She steps away from me, "She told me she regrets it. She told me to tell you that she is sorry."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever. How can you trust someone so quickly? You have Quiet and Lily to talk to." She scoffs and rolls her eyes, "Me and Lily don't get along and I really don't like Hazel." My eyes widen, "Why don't you like Quiet? What did she do to you?"

She rolls her eyes, "Because she's to close to you!" My eyes widen in shock at her answer, "I don't like Quiet, I like you." She rolls her eyes, "That's not what Megan told me." She mumbles under her breath.

"I'm going to pretend this conversation never came up. You can hang out with whoever you like, but know this. I don't have no feelings towards anybody but you." I walk off and head to my class.

I walk in and see Quiet and Shane talking. I sit in my desk with a sigh, "What's wrong with you?" I look over at Shane, "Nothing, just tired."

I look over at Quiet and notice that she has her hood on, "Why do you have your hoodie on?" She looks at me and my eyes widen, her eyes are red and puffy. "I just felt like wearing it today."

"Why were crying?" Her eyes widen at my straightforward question. She shakes her head, "Nothing, let's just talk about something else." I move my face closer to hers, "Why were you crying?"

She stands up and walks out of the classroom. "I thought Austin comfort her." Shane shrugs his shoulders, "He told us that she kept silently crying and she wouldn't explain." I look at Shane and then at the door, "Go see what's wrong. It is my turn to do the work for us."

I walk out of the classroom and walk to the next hallway and see Quiet on the floor with her face in her hands. I sit down beside her, "Tell me, I'm the only one who will know. Plus I owe you for fixing me up after my last fight."

She wipes her face and sniffle, "My Mom and Dad are divorced. My dad moved out and my mom got this new boyfriend who does nothing but drinks. Ever since they broke up my mom has not been paying attention to me, I'm used to it, but sometimes the neglect feeling comes back from time to time."

She starts sniffling again, "My dad he's always there for me, but he said he doesn't have the heart to see or to talk to my mom." She starts crying even harder, I wrap my arms around her shoulders and pull her closer to me.

"No, I don't want Hannah to see this. She might think something wrong." I roll my eyes, "What she doesn't know won't kill her. Now let me comfort you." She leans her head on my chest and lets out all of her tears.

Fifteen minutes later Quiet stops crying, "You feel better?" She slowly nods her head, "Yeah I do, I'm sorry." I let out a soft laugh, "Stop apologizing. Let's get you some tissues for your face." She nods her head and I help her stand up.

We walk to the closest bathroom which is a teachers bathroom. I walk in and grab some tissues for her. "Next time you want to cry call me and I'll be there." She lets out a soft laugh, "Why do I feel like you got that out of a movie?"

I shrug my shoulders and wrap my arms around her shoulders. We walk back to the classroom, "Y'all are lucky that we have a substitute. If not y'all would be in the principal office."

We laugh at Shane and Quiet gives Shane a hug, "I'm sorry." Shane looks down at Quiet and smile, "I can't stay mad at my Cupcake, but I can stay mad at Ian." My eyes widen, "Why me?!"

He starts laughing and I roll my eyes. "Did you finish the work?" He hands me the work and I start copying it.

"What are we doing Friday?" I look at Quiet and she shrugs her shoulders to Shane question, "Austin said we might just hang at his house. It doesn't matter to me, I just don't want to be home after school."

The next fight I attend I will make her go no matter what.