thirty four

(disclaimer; I think this book may have another 4 or 5 chapters and then it will end, just a warning:))
-
Still Emily's pov;
As we went on, I started to settle down a little. I hadn't noticed until now, but Logan's hand was on my thigh, and he was circling my bare skin(I was wearing shorts) this was probably part of the reason why I wasn't as nervous. The questions went on for about an hour, every so often Logan would look at me and give me an 'are you okay' look. Finally, we were let out, a gave out a huge sigh and as we both walked out of the station.
Logan; it wasn't too bad, was it?
Emily; I would have been ten times worse without you there.
I smiled at him. We got in his car and drove back to his apartment.
Logan; I called Jeff before and he said that your apartment is getting fixed. You can stay here if you like. Or I could always take you back to your moms house...
His voice went quiter as he spoke the end of the sentence, stating he probably wanted me to stay. And to be honest, I'd rather stay here too. I feel safe with him. He's been so nice to me the last couple days.
Emily; I'd rather stay here for a few more days... if that's okay.
-
Logan's pov;
A wave of relief and excitement went over me as the words came out of her mouth. I tried not to express it though.
Emily; sooooo, whatcha wanna do?
Our faces were pretty close together. And quite frankly the only think I wanted to do was kiss her. I thought about it for a quick second before grabbing her waist and pulling her against me, our lips soon found each other. I couldn't help it. She was just so perfect.
-
Emilys pov;
Emily; sooooo, whatcha wanna do?
His next action was not what I expected. But I can't say I hated, because to be honest I loved it.