thirteen

Emily's pov;
she walked into the room, she was absolutely gorgeous, clearly macy knew who she was shouted 'kylie?!'
Kylie; hey!!
Macy went to hug her.
Macy; this is the best day of my life.
Kylie; awh.
They let go of the hug and mark walked over to kylie, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. Clearly they were dating. She stemmed so nice. Once she saw me, she walked over to me and George.
George; hey kylie! This is Emily.
Emily; hey!
Kylie; are you two, Yano dating?
George; no no no no no, she's Logan's friend, haha
Kylie; oh aha, cool, I'm kylie!
Emily; I guessed by my sister screaming your name, haha
She laughed, and walked back to see mark. Moments later, Logan came back into the room, me and him hadn't really talked much, maybe he came back to talk to me, but I guess I was wrong.
Logan; guys, the meet and greet is stating in 10, Jeff wants us there now.
Mark&George&Johannes; okay.
They said goodbye and then left, macy made her way to the toilet while me and Kylie talked. She seemed so nice, I told her about what Logan had done, and how he gave me his number. She thought it was so cute. I agreed. We talked for a bit more, I told her loads, even though I had barley known her 10 minuets! I realised I hadn't heard from macy for a while, I went to the bathroom and she wasn't there, I called her.
She let it ring for a bit before picking it up.
Emily; macy? Where are you?
Macy; the games room.
Emily; why?
Macy; Logan said I could go in there, it's so cool! They have iPads and PS4's!
Emily; oh, where is it?
Kylie; I'll take you there, dont worry!
Emily; thanks, macy I'll be there in 2.
I ended the call, me and Kylie walked to the games room, it was surprisingly big. We all slopped ourselves on the couch and watched a movie whilst they finished the meet and greet.