seventeen

Angie; what's so urgent that you needed me to come round and talk about.
Emily; trust me, it's urgent.
Angie; speak up then!!
Emily; wellll.... you know Logan Paul?
Angie; the snakey one? Isn't his name Jake?(I'm sorry I had too😂)
Emily; no, his brother.. Logan.
Angie; oh yeah! I've heard of him before, show me a picture.
I picked up my phone, got a picture of his Instagram, and showed her.
Angie; damn.
Emily; yeah.
Angie; anyway. What's so important about him.
Emily; uh, well macy went to a few of his meet and greets, I didn't actually get tickets for it, but Logan was so nice and whatever.. at first.
-
I explained to her what happened at the first meet and greet, then when he gave me him number. She was amazed, i could help but laugh. Then I told her about the backstage passes, and then about the text.
Emily; we got back from the show, everything was perfect Angie, it wasn't a crush anymore, I thought we actually like each other.
Angie; mhm, what happened?
Emily; I woke up the next morning, and I got a text from Logan, saying 'I don't want to see you anymore'..
Angie looked shocked, for a second.
Angie; it could of been a dare or something?
Emily; but the next day at the show, he looked at me as if nothing happened.
Angie; well, has he posted in any other social media?
Emily; uh...
That's a good point, for the last few days, he hasn't been active on any social media, he posted one blog, yesterday, and that's about it. He's usually always active..
Emily; uh, no..
Angie; maybe somethings happened.
Emily; what do you mean?
Angie; maybe he didn't send the message.
Emily; who would of then?
Angie; I don't know..
-
We talked about it more, I didn't know what to think, I wasn't convinced that it wasn't him, but I wasn't convinced it was. Ugh, Angie ended staying until about 10, when she left, I got a FaceTime call from an unknown number.... I didn't know who it was, if I didn't answer, if want to know who it was, I quickly pressed the answer button.