five

Macy ran over to the boys and I walked over the the other end where I'd meet her, as I didn't have tickets for the meet and greet. I wasn't too disappointed, but I wouldn't mind having my arms around Logan
-
Logan's pov;
I was a little confused, because the girl at the front of the que that I saw outside hadn't been seen, and we were halfway through the meet and greet. To my surprise, I looked up to see her and another younger girl walk over. She walked straight past me, to the other side. Damn, she didn't have a ticket. I hugged the other girl which was most probably her sister. I looked over to see her, and smirked, she giggled.
Logan; hey what's your name?
Macy; I'm Macy.
She hugged me again, before going to hug the other guys. Before she left, she came back to me quickly.
Macy; can you sign my phone?
Logan; of course! But on one condition
Macy; what?
Logan; if I can sign your sisters arm as well.
I laughed. So did Macy.
-
Emily's pov;
I watched him and Macy. He smirked at me before gesturing me to come over. I was a little confused, but I walked there anyway.
Macy; you've gotta let him sign your arm.
Emily; why's that?
Macy; else he won't sign my phone.
I looked at them both and laughed before stretching my arm out for Logan to sign. After writing it, he stared at me for a second. I eventually came back to reality when Macy pushed me out of the way so she could get her phone signed. Security looked a little annoyed as we had taken a bit longer than we were supposed too, and I wasn't really supposed to come into the area as I didn't have a ticket, but Liam was kind enough to let me in.
Emily; bye.
I smiled.
Macy hugged them all one last time before waving, Logan waved me off as we walked down to the centre of the venue. People in the que were giving me weird looks, probably because they thought we were flirting. I must admit, he's cute. Very cute.
-
Logan's pov;
They both walked off. Damn, I didn't get her name. It disappointed me that I was probably never gonna see her again, I don't know why though.
-
Macy; he totally likes you.
Emily; don't be stupid, it was just a little fun.