ten

I was about to go to sleep when actually started to realise what was going on.... I was talking to Logan Paul. He's like one of the most famous people in the country, maybe even the world, and me, I'm talking him. wow. so many girls would die to meet him. again, I ended up searching Logan Paul, but this time, I added 'girlfriend' on the end. I instantly regretted it, as pictures of him and another girl kissing popped up. For some reason, it hurt me, made me jealous. Damn, I need to snap out of it. I decided to research a little more.... he pictures were only taken one month ago. wow. maybe he lied to me... about not having a girlfriend... or maybe he's not with her.
whatever, he probably doesn't even like me. I don't know why I'm getting my self so wound up about it. I decided to lock my phone and go to sleep.
-
I woke up early the next morning, me and macy decided to go out and explore sam Diego.
(11am)
Macy; this is so cool!
Emily; ikr!
I was admiring the view when I felt something tap me on the , i slightly flinched. I turned my head up to see a tall blond chotch. Logan.
Emily; you scared me.
Logan; sorry.
He chuckled. This was my first time actually talking to him properly, I felt my stomach flip.
Macy; oh my god.
Logan; hey, macy right?
He smiled.
Macy; yeah. I can't believe this is happening.
Emily; why are you here?
I meant to ask politely, but it came across as if I was being rude.
Logan; I mean, I can go if you want me to?
He was joking, he knew I didn't mean it, thankfully.
I laughed, while macy was still stood in shock.
Macy; who. What. When. Why . How?
She was clearly confused. I was too, tbh. Me and Logan just laughed.
Logan; were friends.
He looked at me.
Emily; yeah, how did you find us anyway?
Logan; I don't really know, I was wandering about and saw the maverick hoodie I gave you, I knew it was you.
Emily; oh right.
I remembered what happened last night, about the piece of paper with the number on it and stuff.
-
Macy; Emily...... EMILY!!!
I was awakened from my sleep by my sister shouting in my face. Damn, it was all just a dream(not the part where he gave Emily his number though)