31~Old's reaction

Dylan's POV

I walk out of the elevator in a rush, Trisha said Marie-Anne would be back today. I can't believe she flew all the way across the world without telling me, I thought I was important to her, I thought she cared about me. Why didn't she tell me she was leaving? Maybe she left to be with Tyler, I don't see why she likes him anyways. The accent gets boring or is it because he is black? Maybe if I stay in the sun long enough, I'll become darker. "Is she here?" I ask Trisha when I reach her desk.

She nods her head and I take it as my cue, I walk to the hallway which has Marie-Anne's office. Without knocking I open the door and see Marie-Anne standing searching for something on her desk. She brings her head up when the door opens, "Dylan," she says. I march closer to her giving her a big hug. "You're hurting me," she says. I pull away and to look at her. She looks the same, I thought she had changed.

"Why would you fly across the world without telling me?" I ask her.

"Why do you care?" She asks. "Dylan, you're not my husband, I don't have to tell you where I am." She says rolling her eyes.

"Because I do, I care about you. Yes, I know I don't have to know where you are every second, but something could have happened to you and I would have never known."

"Dylan, nothing was going to happen. I just needed some time away from here," she says.

"You went to see Tyler," I didn't want her to say anything or answer me. "Marie-Anne, what are we? I mean do you even want to be together?" I ask her the question that has been going through my mind all along.

She sighs taking my hand in hers, "Dylan, I have something I want to tell you," she says.

"What is it?" I ask her knowing this could be bad news. She is serious and Marie-Anne is barely ever serious. How bad could it be?

"I'm pregnant," she says. Wait, did she say she is pregnant? Am I hearing her correctly? I gulp down rubbing my hand over my face. "It's yours, I been wanting to tell you, but I just didn't have the courage," she adds. I stare straight out her face. I started laughing, she is good.

"Now's not the time for jokes," I tell her continuing to laugh, "you got me." Marie-Anne always knows how to make someone laugh, she should become a comedian or something.

"I'm not joking," she says. I thought she was going to start laughing, but she didn't. Her face expression doesn't change. I pull my hand from hers, and start pacing around the room. "Dylan," she starts.

"You're getting an abortion right?" I ask her. I don't want knids and she knows that, she doesn't want them either.

"What?" She asks coming to stand in front of me.

"You know I don't want kids, it's not like you want them either, I don't see the point of having a kid you don't even want," I tell her.

"You're serious?" She asks sounding like she doesn't understand a word coming out of my mouth.

"Yeah, I am," I tell her looking strainght into her eyes making sure she understands what I am saying.

"I can't believe you, get out," she says, "get out!" She yells this time.

"Marie-Anne," I say. She can't kick me out of her office.

"I mean it Dylan, just get the fuck out!" She yells throwing a book at me. "I never want to see you again," she says pushing me out and slamming the door.

''''''

I cannot believe this, she is pregnant, I take another sip of my drink sitting on my sofa. My front door opens, Rebecca. I do not feel like dealing with her right now. "Hey Dyl, I got pizza," Bex says entering the living room. I look up to her and see her with a box of pizza, "what's the ocasion?" She asks once she sees me with the drink.

"Marie-Anne's pregnant," I say. That's the first time I've said out loud, it sounds weird. I can't be a father, I'm still a kid myself.

"Oh, that is a special ocasion, why the sad face though?" She asks taking a seat next to me. I look at her shaking my head, she already knows why I'm unhappy. "Oh," she says. "Did you tell her?" She asks.

"No, I told her to get an abortion and now she's mad," I tell her. I don't get why she's mad.

"You never tell a woman to get an abortion, Dylan and why the heck would you tell her that?"

"Because I don't want a fucking kid!"

"Well, you should have used a danm condom or gotten a vasectomy. You are being unbelievable right now, you know what I'm leaving." She says getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Anwhere, but here and I am taking my pizza," she says taking the pizza from the coffee table. "Call me when you stop being a jerk!" She yells, I hear the door slam after a few seconds. I guess everyone is geeting mad at me today.

The drink in my glass finish and I throw the glass on the wall out of anger, now I have no glass.

I don't know what to do, should I apoligize for asking her to get an abortion? I stare at the coffee table and see my keys layng there.

I know what to do, I take my keys and get out of the house.

AN

He found out, didn't have a good reaction tho...

Au Revoir...