The First Meeting

A/N

This is one of the chapter na nasa website, as my courtesy to 3 members of Society of ML's Readers (formerly known as mechanicladywattpad group), I have posted this chapter.  

Dedicated to:

Lalyn Joy Concepcion, Mildred Ogoc-Alonzo and Ana Marie Cagadas

Jan's Point of View

"Are you all done?"

A deep masculine voice came in front of us.  Napatingin ako sa nagsalita para lamang maramdaman ko ang tila paghinto ng oras.  

No.

I felt my whole body froze when the image from that laptop of mine become reality.  Only that, he is moving---his smile is not the way I expect him to have.  The dimples on his left cheek make him the most charming man, even his personality towered everyone in this room.  His eyes are deep and there was a glint of gentleness on it that I have a dream about for some nights.  That he will be looking at me like this---just the way he is staring me now.

God.

"Lean..." it was like a whisper that came out from my mouth as sudden dizziness overwhelms me.  How did he find me?  I know tomorrow is his flight to attend a convention and he told me he wanted to see me before he leaves.

Paano---

"I didn't know you'll stay."  Alessa's voice came and walk past through me.  Napakurap ako na tila nanonood lamang sa isang slow motion movie.  My heart began to palpitate in a sudden rush of the undeniable tinge of jealousy and my head is wrapped with confusion.

Zoey, who is standing behind me, laughed as she looked at them.  Napatingin ito sa amin na tila naintindihan ang ipinagtataka namin.  Nakita ko na kumunot ang noo ni Carmela.  "He is the new admirer, apparently, someone used Alessa's face in a dating site and pretend she was her.  Then he came all the way from CDO to meet the fake Alessa only to meet the real Alessa, cold and distant Alessa who know nothing about him."  She laughs as Alessa darted her with warning stare.  

Lean shrugged his shoulder.  My eyes are growing wide as I stifle a shock of surprise.  "I told you, I will help you find the person behind your picture on that dating site."

Kung namumutla na ako kanina siguro ngayon hindi ko alam kung may dugo pa na dumadaloy sa katawan ko sa mga naririnig ko.  Napahawak ako sa noo ko.

This must be a sick joke...

READ the whole story at www

READ the whole story at www.nobelista.com ONCE YOU SIGN UP FOR VVIP MEMBERSHIP. To inquire send us a message here

www.facebook.com/MechanicLadyPublication/

BE INCLUDED to Batch 5 No Other Love Writer's Edition (Softbound). We are still accepting reservations until the lockdown is in effect (April-May 31, 2020). This might be your last chance to keep NOL physical book. RESERVE IT for a minimal reservation fee.

IF INTERESTED to reserve, please message us here:

www.facebook.com/page.no.other.love

The only WE that reach Batch 5 from 2017 to 2020.

✅ The ebook is available at www.nobelista.com
✅ Still accepting reservation for Batch 5 while waiting for the printer to resume its operation
✅ Part of VVIP Membership
✅ Most sold out WE
✅ Exclusive version as WE
❌ Not available in VIP Membership

NOW OPEN FOR PREORDERING : Forgotten Memories Trilogy Batch 2

Grab your chance to RESERVE and BE INCLUDED in one time printing of FM Trilogy

✅ Included FREE ACCESS to VVIP stories for reservation from April-May 31.
✅ CHEAPER price offer for buyers who can pay from April-May 31.
✅ MINIMAL RESERVATION fee due to lockdown
✅ BOOK 3 is exclusive to TRILOGY set ONLY (not available in single book purchase)

OFFER ONLY UNTIL MAY 31. REGULAR price and without free inclusion will start in July 2020.

Available at www.nobelista.com