Part 3

Since you guys like this book so much, I decided to update.

Chapter 3: Shikadai Nara

~~~~~

Apparently, Boruto is Sarada's classmate. They were working on a group project, that's why he was there.

And guess what?

Papa is leaving me with Mama and Sarada.

Not that I don't wanna be with my birth giver and twin but...

I'll have to do chores.

CHORES!

Ugh.

I know, right?! Gross! Bleh!

I'll also have to go to the fuc-fricking Academy! I'm already jonin level, as Papa tells me! I guess I'll just have to prove it to them! I start next Monday. It's so stupid. 

~~~~~

I inwardly groan. Shino-sensei is trying to get me to tell the class about myself. I roll my eyes. 

I sigh in defeat, "my name is Uchiha Sakina, I am Sarada's twin sister." everyone gasps at the name Uchiha. They start whispering to each other. I know, I'm strong, and *gasp* another Uchiha?! I think sarcastically.

"Yes, I'm an Uchiha and yes, I can hear you and... just stop gossiping about me." I sigh in exasperation.

They stop for a second, then start once again. It gets loud and the girl with purple hair standing beside me looks around frantically, wondering what to do.

"Settle down, everyone!" she tries to say, but it comes out as a squeak.

Sarada stands up and yells, "SHUT UP!" everyone stops talking.

"Man, this is such a drag." a kid with teal eyes complains, one of the kids that weren't talking and rather enjoyed napping. He stands up, "I'm Shikadai Nara. Sorry about our class. We get out of hand at times." he apologizes with a bow.

I like 'im. Good kid.

I nod in appreciation.

"You can sit next to Shikadai." I nod again and make my way up the stairs, people staring *pun* me down as I go. Once I'm sitting down, Shikadai starts to take his nap again.

He's interesting...

~~~~~