Why????

Joey POV

Bridgette: Joey, I don’t know if I really want to see my dad?

Joey: Well, if you don’t then don’t.

Bridgette: I just want to hear what he has to say, you know?

Joey: Yeah.

Bridgette looked back down at her phone and was reading text messages. I didn’t know if I should bother her, so I just stood there next to her like a deer in headlights.

Bridgette: Please sit down, you're making me nervous.

Joey: Sorry.

I sat down next to her and got on my phone to check instagram. Then Bridgette looked over at me and said “Sorry Joey, I didn’t mean to sound rude.” I told her that it wasn’t rude and everything was ok.

I sat down and looked at my phone to check the time, 8:30pm. I told Bridgette what time it was and asked her if she wanted to stay the night.

Bridgette: Would you get upset if I went home for the night?

Joey: Well no, why would you think that?

Bridgette: I don’t know, I just wasn’t sure.

Joey: No I wouldn’t.

Bridgette: Ok, well I think I’m going to go, and I’ll talk to you later.

Joey: Ok text me when you get home, I love you.

Bridgette: I love you to.

She got up and gave me a kiss and went over to the door and said “Thanks for tonight, Bye” I told her “Bye” and then she left. I started to vlog “Hey guys, I just had dinner with Bridgette, so now I think I’m going to end here. The rest of my night won’t be entertaining so MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOOOOUR FAVOR, GOOOOOOOOODBYE!!!!!”

I turned  off my camera and then went upstairs and watched videos. After watching videos I checked my phone and saw Bridgette texted that she was home, so I texted her “Good night” with cute emojis. I then changed into pj’s and turned on some Netflix and watched that the rest of the night.

Bridgette POV

I just texted Joey that I was home and decide to take a bubble bath, to try to calm me down. So I went and got some pj’s, a candle and my iHome. I plugged in my iHome, put my music on shuffle, lit my candle, then started to run my bath and put bubbles in it. While that was going I tweeted “Had a nice date nite with Joey and now back home taking a bubble bath, BEST NITE EVER!!!” After that was sent I put my hair in a messy bun and got in the tub and just relaxed for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes I got into my pj’s and into bed, and fell asleep.

NEXT DAY!!

I woke up, got dressed, did my hair and makeup then left the house. I ran some errands before this hectic day was to start. On my way to the bank I went to Starbucks and grabbed a coffee then headed to the bank. Then did a couple more errands and before I left the last place I had to go, Michaels, I called Joey.