Start of a new chapter.

Bridgette POV

I just woke up at 11:15 am and jumped in the shower and got ready to take on the day. I got out of the shower and got dressed into a pair of shorts and an old Vidcon t-shirt that I turned into a muscle t-shirt. I braided my hair and put on some black high top converse. By the time I was ready for the day it was 12:30. I then made me a sandwich and checked Twitter and Tumblr on my computer. I was on my computer for an hour before I got up and left. It was 1:30 when I headed to Pinkberry.  

*At Pinkberry*

I just made it to the froyo place and went in and saw my dad. We both got our froyo and ate it outside,

Randy: Well tell me about you work and school.

Bridgette: Well I’m majoring in Video production and thats really fun to do. You know I work for Youtube so I get to travel, make friends and have amazing experiences.

Randy: So that’s how you met Joey?

Bridgette: Yeah, I met him almost 3 years ago, at a Youtube event called Vidcon.

Randy: Wow. Do you see yourself with him in the future?

Bridgette: Most definitely, he is one of my best friends. How did you meet Brooke?

We talked for an hour and he told me more about him and the other way around. We seemed to connect and it made it feel like I could finally have my dad in my life. It was about 4:30 when we both left Pinkberry and I got in my car and checked my phone, I didn’t have anything special but I remembered I had to go and do a couple of tests for school so I drove to school.

*At school*

I just got into the building and went to my class room and my professor hand me both tests and I did them both in 45 minutes. After I finished the tests and gave them to him. “Would you like to know your scores?” I said “Yes, please.” I sat back down and was really nervous, passing these would let me graduate earlier. I would graduate 2 weeks after Joey and I come back from Boston and would have anymore classes after now. I was there for another 15 minutes and he finally called me up to his desk, he told me that I passed both tests! I started to cry and fell to my knees, He helped me up and said “You only passed because you truly worked for everything, I know you’ll go far.” I told him Thank you and we talked for a bit about what I was going to do and how Youtube was. I then asked “Mind if I vlog?” he said “No.” and I started to vlog.

“Hey guys, long time no vlog, sorry but I have big news. I JUST PASSED ALL MY FINALS, SO I GET TO GRADUATE SOON!!!!!! I have to really think my professor because he really worked me to my fullest potential. Well I’m going to go now, so I can go celebrate with friends. I’ll see you later.”

I stopped vlogging and finished talking to my professor. Then I went to my car and called Joey.

Joey: Hey.

Bridgette: Hey, I have great news!!!!!

Joey: What is it hun?

Bridgette: I PASSED ALL OF MY FINALS DO I GET TO GRADUATE IN A MONTH!

Joey: Congratulations babe, you deserve it. We should celebrate.

Bridgette: Yeah, but how about we celebrate in Florida.

Joey: Sounds like we have a plan, well I guess I’ll see you tomorrow at LAX.

Bridgette: Ok, I love you.

I hung up the phone and started to drive home. I made it home at 7:15 pm, made dinner, and got on my computer. I wanted to tell my family, so I got on my computer and went to Skype. I saw my that my uncle was on, so I called.

*Skype*

Todd: Hey.

Bridgette: Hey, I have some good news!

Todd: What is it?

Bridgette: I passed my tests, so I graduate in a month.

Todd: Oh my gosh, congrats baby girl. I’m so proud of you.

Bridgette: Thanks.

Todd: Are you gonna celebrate?

I talked on Skype with him for an hour before he said he had to go so he could go to bed. After I got off with him I texted Joey “Hey babe, I love you and I’ll see you in the morning. Goodnight.” After that text I needed to pack, so that’s what I did. I grabbed my suitcase then started to  rummage through my clothes and picking out outfits to wear in Florida and Massachusetts. I had to find enough clothes for 6 days. I picked out mostly shorts then a couple pairs of jeans. some dressy shirts, casual shirts and 2 dresses. I packed one jacket then shoes; heels, sandals, and some black converse. Then packed everything else up besides my phone. Then I took a shower and then got ready for bed and tweeted “Early flight in the AM, Goodnight :)” Then looked through my phone and checked my texts and saw one from Joey that said “Love you boo see you in the morning, sleep good.” and had a picture under it of him laying bed, with his eyes closed and under that is said “Sleepy boy” I saw it was sent and hour ago so I didn’t reply. I turned on my alarms and went to sleep.

*Next morning*

Joey POV

I just woke up and got dressed, then Sawyer and I met our Uber outside and headed for the airport at 6:00 am. I got a text from Bridgette that said “Morning, I’ll see you soon.” And I texted back “Morning, I’ll be there in about 35.” I then sat in the cab for about 30 minutes before making it into the airport and checking in my stuff and then went to find Bridgette. Bridgette was seated on the floor with her back against a window, her computer on her lap sitting and with Jenn. I saw them and walked over to them and sat down. We talked for about 1 hour until we went to the plane, filled with Youtubers. I sat between Jenn and Bridgette, which was consisted of mostly laughter coming from our section of the plane. We had a 5 hour flight that seemed like it took forever! We got to Orlando at 4:00 pm, so once Bridgette and I made it to our hotel we were too tired to go out so I ordered room service and Bridgette started to upload our videos, by the time we were done with our food, the videos were done uploading. By this time it was time for the first “PARTY” so we got dressed and went to the party that started at 7:45 pm, which was in 15 minutes. We made it to the party and vlogged, took pictures, and talked to all of our friends. We had a blast with everyone and we planned to have dinner all together tomorrow, which would be when I would reveal my surprise.

Bridgette POV

We stayed for the whole party which lasted until 11 pm. At 11 we walked back to our room, and I got ready for bed and Joey was doing the same and vlogged before we went to bed.

“Hey guys, so we just got back from the 1st party and we’re now going to bed, so I love you and MAY THE ODDS BE EVA IN YOUR FAVOR GOOOD NIGHT!!”

He ended his vlog and we both went to sleep after a long day of flying and being with friends.

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you enjoyed, next chapters may be SURPRISING to some people.