You seriously, need to stop. (Part 2)

Bridgette POV

After Joey said that, I had to leave. I got all of my stuff and left. Once in my car I sat in his driveway and started to cry again. This time the tears wouldn’t stop, they just kept pouring. I stayed there for another 5 minutes before driving away. I was driving home and just wanted to lock myself in my room with no contact to ANYONE! It took me an hour to get home then when I got there I walked into my apartment, threw my stuff on the floor, went into my room, and layed on my bed. I started to rethink everything in my life. All the decisions I’ve made, the people I let in my life and especially my relationships. I layed in my bed for what seemed like 15 minutes, but in reality it was 3 hours. By this time it was 7:30 pm and I needed to just let everything out, I didn’t want to vlog it or anything so I did the next best thing. I got out of my bed and walked to my desk. I sat down in my chair and turned on my Mac. I clicked on the Skype icon and checked to see who was on. I didn’t see anyone I wanted to talk to so I grabbed my phone from the floor and texted my uncle. I said “I’m really needing someone to talk to, please Skype me.” I hit send and just waited. I waited for almost 2 minutes before getting a text back saying “Ok, I’m logging on now.” I then saw his name pop up on my computer and a ringing noise started to play. I clicked the answer button and Todd’s face appeared on my screen. He was alone in his office and started to talk, but he was looking at his phone as our conversation began. Once he got off his phone he looked at me and saw that my eyes were red and puffy. “Have you been crying?” “Yeah, that’s why I needed to talk to you.” We then started to talk, and I told him about tonight. I told him not to tell my brothers, and he told me that he wouldn’t and that he was only being this way because he was drunk. After I told him everything, he just said to wait a for awhile, maybe a day then talk to him about. We talked until it was 10:00 here and he said he had to go now because it was Midnight and he had to work tomorrow. I told him I was sorry and he then started to tell me that he wouldn’t have stayed on if he didn’t care. I told him thank you and good night. Then he got off. I felt better now after talking to him. I felt a weight has lifted off of my shoulders. After everything that has happened tonight, I got ready for bed and fell asleep at 10:45.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Joey POV

I woke up at 11:15 am and had a pretty bad hangover. I didn’t remember much from last night, the only thing being that Bridgette came over and that I drank a few glasses of wine. I decided to look through my phone and see if there was anything from Bridgette, but there wasn’t. I texted her “Good morning” and then went downstairs and made breakfast. I was making breakfast and I thought I heard my phone ring. I went over to my phone and opened it up, but I didn’t see any notifications so I just brushed it off and went back to making my eggs. After my eggs were made I sat outside and ate them, I looked again to see if I got a text for Bridgette, but I still haven’t heard from her. I finished my eggs and went upstairs and knocked on Meghan’s open door. I hear her say “Come in.” so I walked in and David was sitting on the bed next to her and they were both on their laptops. I walked over to her bed and sat at the foot of it.

Meghan: What’s wrong Joey?

Joey: Can either of you tell me what happened last night?

David: You got a bit drunk.

Joey: No, like between Bridgette and I?

David: Well….

Joey: What David? What happened?

David POV