Just like you.

Bridgette POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs, I thought I was back home in LA until I smelled gravy. Then I remembered I was in Tennessee. I got out of bed and went downstairs.

Chad: Good morning sunshine.

Bridgette: Mornin', it smells so good.

Chad: I'm almost done with the eggs, do you want to get everyone up.

Bridgette: Yea, and Joey will only eat eggs.

Chad: I know, that's why there is extra eggs.

By everyone he meant the kids and Joey. I first went to the boys room to get them up, then my niece's room. Then up to my room, I opened the door slowly and went over to Joey, who was still asleep and whispered in his ear.

Joey POV

I am dead asleep when I here "Good morning babe, breakfast is ready." I open my eyes and see Bridgette next to me, smiling.

Joey: Morning.

She gave me a kiss, then I got up and put on some sweats and a t-shirt. When I got downstairs, everyone was at the table eating. I went to the only open chair, between Bridgette and her niece Emily. I sat down and everyone was talking to eachother, then Emily starts talking to me.

Emily: Hi I'm Emily.

Joey: Well hello Emily, I'm Joey.

Emily: Do you wanna play outside, after we eat?

Joey: Sounds like fun.

We finished breakfast I went outside with Emily, she asked me if I could push her on the swings. I did and all she could do was laugh.

Bridgette POV

I helped Jessi clean up after breakfast, while doing the dishes I saw Joey swinging with Emily and my heart just melted. Lunch had just finished and Joey was with the boys, jumping on the trampoline. I was sitting up against the house on the back porch. My knees up against my chest,looking at how much fun Joey and the boys were having when Emily came and sat next to me. She was sitting exactly like I was, I then decided to ask why she was sitting like I was. She told me " because I want to be like you."

Bridgette: Why do you want to be like me?

Emily: In school, we have to talk about our role-models and I said that your mine.

Hearing this from her made me feel so good. I started to cry a little, Emily then went inside. When she went inside, Joey came over to me.

Authors note.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What will Joey do to comfort Bridgette?  Find out in the next chapter. :)