babysitter ༄ eighteen

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A SMACK OF THE SNOOKER STICK VIBRATED THROUGHOUT THE ROOM.

Baekhyun let out a gasp upon dropping it, causing the others to look up from whatever they were doing. "Oops, sorry!"

"What were you saying?" Kyungsoo sighed as he closed the book he was reading.

"Oh! Did you hear? Juhyun was so close to cancelling the wedding after something happened between you two."

Immediately his head perked up and eyes widened dramatically as the guys also in the room's eyebrows raised. It was only a couple days after the quite...interesting dinner with his lovely and kind ex, and it wasn't like he told any of the others. Even Junmyeon didn't hear from the lounge. Well hopefully not.

"H--huh?"

Picking up the stick casually as if he hadn't caused a little trouble to Kyungsoo, Baekhyun shrugged. "You guys argued or something. At least that's what Taeyeon said."

"How does Taeyeon know?"

"C'mon, Juhyun tells her everything," he responded as if Kyungsoo was a simple minded man; though at that moment he felt like one. "I'm sure it wasn't that bad, though. Was it?"

When the others looked up eagerly, excited to hear the juicy gossip, he sighed in defeat. "It wasn't even my fault! Juhyun just has a vendetta against Ara for some peculiar reason and I just thought it was unfair. Is that so bad?"

Kim Jongdae, the man with the smile identical to the Cheshire Cat, began grinning deviously. His hand gripping his large phone clenched. "Do I hear a certain Ara in this mix?"

Chanyeol began chuckling from the other side of the snooker table after having his go. His widened eyes blinked in curiosity. "You know what? I think I heard the same."

Discarding his amazing sci–fi book, Kyungsoo grumbled at his immature friends. He'd wondered how someone as childlike as Park Chanyeol could be considered a prodigy, and how idiotic Kim Jongdae managed to finish his degree at the top of his class. On the other hand, mature and sadly miniature Do Kyungsoo was painfully average.

"I don't know about you but I was just being moral! Juhyun was totally out of order, and I would defend any of you guys if she did the same."

Minseok bit his lip from the sidelines. "But if Juhyun was so upset to the point that she almost cancelled her wedding, you must've said some outrageous things."