babysitter ༄ one

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"KYUNGRI!"

Raking his salon styled dark hair, Kyungsoo swiftly ran through the soft carpeted ground of his apartment floor. The small, pigtail clad girl waddled past childishly as giggles left her small mouth. Kyungri heard her father, that's for sure. But did she care?

"Come back here! I really need to go to work, and you're not even changed!" Kyungsoo screamed after her.

"No!" She laughed carelessly as her hair fell behind her in raven sweeps. As Kyungsoo darted behind her, his arms scooped the three year old and picked her up. Kyungri shouted in protest, but the only thing he cared about was that he caught her.

"There we go," Kyungsoo deadpanned before setting the child on the floor and grabbing her hands tightly. "Now. You know Min is waiting for you, right?"

Kyungri struggled to get out of her father's grip, so she complied. "Yes."

"So we need to go."

Dragging her through the floor whilst ignoring her desperate cries, Kyungsoo's phone buzzed in his pocket. The caller was Min. Before he was able to even place the phone on his ear, Min's rambled words were heard.

"Kyungsoo, I know this is extremely late and you have every right to hate me, but I can't babysit Kyungri today!"

Kyungsoo's eyes furrowed in confusion at the late notice. "What? Why?"

"My grandma's seriously ill and I need to take her to hospital," she continued, her voice evidently distressed. "I'm really really sorry!"

An empathetic pang of remorse overturned the feeling of annoyance to Min as Kyungsoo heard those words. He let out a defeated sigh. "It's fine, Min. Take the time you need, and I hope your grandma makes a speedy recovery."

"Thank you," was what Min uttered next before the line went dead. In his hand still held a young child that no longer had a babysitter to look after her. As if her father wasn't panicking, Kyungri chewed softly onto the ends of her silky black hair — her (inherited from her father) wide eyes were darting side to side.

"What the hell?" Kyungsoo continuously muttered whilst scrolling down his contacts list in hope that he'd find an unemployed, money needing friend that also is child–friendly. He contemplated his currently unemployed friend, the practically infantile Park Chanyeol who lived in the outskirts of Seoul with his parents. However, Kyungri was quite scared of him due to his lanky stature and creepy smiles.