6. Meet my summonings

I was watching Naruto sit under a tree with all the student he made friends with. I smile and let a single tear slip from my eye. I remember making my first friends...

Flashback

A small girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair walks over to a group of children resting under a tree. "Hello", she greets giving them a sweet smile. One of the boys scoffs and stand up, walking up to her. "What do you want?", he growls. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my friends?", she says innocently. The boy smirks and pushes the young girl to the ground. "No one will ever want to be friends with you, freak!", he laughs. The girl brushed the dirt off herself and looks sadly up at the boy. "Why not?". "Your curse is as cold as your heart, you care about no one and no one will ever about you, ever!", a girl buts in. "Yeah go away freak!". "You're so ugly and deformed, how do you even live with yourself?". "Cold hearted!". "Yeah she is so cold hearted!". "Cold hearted! Cold hearted! Cold hearted!". "No one will ever love you!". "We all hate you just leave!". Tears sting the girls eyes, but her sadness turns into anger. She stands up and lets her hair fall in front of face. A girl gets confident and walks up to her, getting right in her face. "Aww are you going to cry?! I would say go and cry to your mother but she doesn't love you! No one d-". She choked and fell to the ground, blood spilling from her mouth. A kunai made of ice sticking out of her abdomen. The children screamed and ran away. The young girl sat beside the bleeding girl and stared at her suffering body. "This is the pain I feel with every insult you throw at me, I wished it wouldn't have to be this way".

After several minutes of sitting there the young girl heard two voices calling her name. She turned her head and saw two boys running towards her. She knew them because she was in the same class as them in the academy. She stood before the boys and looked up at them. "Yes?". "We want to be friends with you". Her eyes widen. "W-why do you want to be friends with me?", she stutters. "We don't you to be alone anymore". Tears fill her eyes and drip down her face. "I don't want to be alone". The boys hug her, wiping away her tears. "You won't be crying anymore with us, we're Akira and Daichi, we're gonna stick with you forever".

Flashback end

Akira and Daichi were my first and only friends in my home village. It was sad that I had to leave them after being with them with 7 years, moving to the hidden mist when I was 12. I moved back to the frost village when I was 19 after working as a bodyguard of Mizukage Yagura for 2 years and we picked up where we left off. Inseparable like we were back then, we were best friends. I trusted them because they knew the same pain as me, they were both orphans and they had no one except each other. They were generous enough to let me join them, being there for me even in the darkest of times. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell and I walked back to class.

"Ok class your sensei wants me to talk about summoning animals, do you all know what those are?", I ask. Once again some children knew and others didn't. "So basically a summoning animal is an animal that you can summon at will by making a contract with it, its kind of like how Kiba has Akamaru except summoning animals will leave once they are not needed and will only come back when summoned". "Do you have a summoning animal?", Ino asks. "Uh yeah, do you wanna see some of them?", I ask. The kids nod and I smirk. I bite my thumb and yell 'summoning jutsu' while placing my hand on the teachers desk. Suddenly two snow leopards appear on the table and look at the class. The students stare wide eyed at the large cats. "These are Koori and Shimo". Shimo turns to me and raises her fury eyebrow. "(Y/n) what are we doing here?", she asks. "Well this is a class I'm teaching and they were learning about summonings". "That is so cool!", Koori exclaims walking around the classroom examining the students.

Some of the kids were frightened and some giggled and pet his fur. "How long have you known how to summon?", Shino asks. "Since I was four years old". Some kids gasped. "My grandmother taught me before she passed away". "Hey (Y/n)", Koori purred, nuzzling his head into my thigh. I smacked his head. "Oi quit doing that", I scold. The class giggles. "You did it to yourself, why would you even summon that pervert", Shimo snickers. I shrug my shoulders. "At least I didn't summon Yuki, he would've killed everyone, that grumpy old man", I giggle. "Well see ya later". They nod their large heads and disappear in a puff of smoke. "Now are there any questions?", I ask. "Yeah what was the point of that?", Sasuke asks. I sigh and look over at the raven in the back. "Sasuke if there is something stuck up your ass you can ask one of the girls and they will happily remove it for you". The classroom filled with snickers and fangirl screams (Wtf are these fangirls into?). Sasuke blushes and looks out the window. "How do I get a summoning?", Naruto asks. "You guys might be a bit young for it", I say. "But you got yours when you were four!", Choji argues. I giggle at the class. "You guys are so persistent". The bell goes and I smile at the class. "You are dismissed".

I walk over to Naruto and the others and sat beside them. "Where were you on first break?", Naruto asks. "Uh sorry about that I some stuff that I needed to do". "Ok then", he says, brushing it off. In the corner of my eye I see Sasuke leaning up against a wall by himself. Damn what is wrong with that boy?

Ugh I haven't even finished this day yet and this is the second chapter of it. Don't worry the next chap will conclude this day. I loved the idea of having snow leopards as your summoning and the flashback gives you an idea of what exactly happened when you were younger. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD