I missed You, Did You Miss Me?

I know y'all probably saw this notification like hold on, tf is this. Lol I just wanted to come update you guys on what's going on since I left you with the movie.

Well, I truly didn't lie about that, I wrote the script, it's finished BUT I was not and will not be able to film until a year from now, I was working two well paying jobs and made a good amount of money to support my film BUT my parents insisted that I at least finish a year of college before they help support and fund me. I tried doing it without them but man! this shit is expensive and very hard! trying to actually find someone whos willing to film it for me and not charge me a arm and freaking leg! is so hard! So that's what I'm doing, I'm typing this from my college dorm!

I also wanna use this time to state that I've been writing another book, it too is bases upon a true story! Most of my stories are because it's more relatable. So I'll be uploading that sometime soon, be on the lookout! I know I had became very inconsistent with updating my other book but this time is going to be different because being in college really makes you realize what you actually wanna do in life and believe me, this is my passion man! I'm going to school for psychology though, as a fall back if I never become a famous author lol. I just wanna thank you guys for always having my back and supporting me like no other! I can only hope and pray you guys will continue to do this for me! I really do! Thank you guys truly! I haven't forgotten about you guys and I never will! Please don't give up on me! I love yall so much! I'll be sure to hit this book with another update about the other book so stay tuned!!

Snapchat - LittleBluuuu (4 u's)

Instagram - Aalya.k

Twitter - Lavish_Kay

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!