Key To A Long Marriage

*RECAP*

*JASON*

"What's up man" I said as Josh opened the front door.

"It's late man, you better be dying" He said with one eye half closed and his face scrunched up.

"Worst, Crying" I said walking in and sitting on his couch.

"Crying for what? A thug crying?" He asked laughing.

"Hell yea, my girl cheated on me"

"WHO CHEATED ON YOU?" He asked as I gave him a blank expression.

"Nigga who else?" I said irritably. "My only girl."

"Naw, Chastity ain't cheat on you" he said shaking his head back and forth pacing.

"Yea bruh, with that ham ass nigga Christian" I said as my eyes started to water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*JASON*

"Dude, you bullshitting me, Chastity actually cheated on you?" Josh said sitting down next to me.

"Yea, we got into it earlier before I left with Renae ass, she went to that nigga house all vulnerable, crying and shit. Then they start making out" I said as I wiped the single tear that fell.

"Damn man, at least they didn't fuck or nothing tho. Just that childish ass kissing shit" Josh said patting my shoulder.

"Yea, that's why I'm willing to forgive her, cause they didn't fuck.  If she would've fucked him, I probably would be done with her for fuckin ever" I said shaking my head as someone knocked at the door.

"I got it" Rose yelled coming down the stairs.

"Must be Chastity cause yo pregnant ass running down them stairs." Josh laughed as she stuck up the middle finger.

"I'm boutta leave if it's Chastity." I said getting up. As I headed out the living room, Chastity walked in. We stared at each other a moment.

"Jay please don't go" She said crying.

"Josh told me I gotta leave"

"You know damn well that ain't come out my mouth" Josh said as I gave him a stank look. "Don't try that shit, both yall get yall crazy ass in the living room, we gonna talk this out." Josh said as we all walked to the living room.

"I'll go first" Chastity said as we all sat down, Chastity and Rose on one couch sitting across from Josh and I. "Jason, Christian and I had sex" Chastity said as Josh put his head in his hands. I shook my head, that's what I didn't want to happen.

"So you lied?" I asked starring at her.

"No" She said fiddling with her keys. "It happen after you left"

"Wait, so you told me you cheated, then went and Cheated again?" I asked as Josh started shaking his head.

"I regret it so much! I thought we was heading for the worst, didn't feel you loved me no more"

"IVE NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU!" I screamed standing up. "Just because we was experiencing real problems for the first time doesn't mean you fuckin give up! Why was you running and telling your EX our business anyway? You know that nigga always wanted you. I should've never let yall be friends when I got out, I should've cut that off. But my dumb ass thinking you such a real female that you smart enough than to play me. Then you wait until I get outta jail to cheat, you cheat while I was in jail, I would've let it go, you wait until I'm outta jail, AND you pregnant with MY child" I said shaking my head as I sat back down. "You ain't shit"