Practically Sisters

CHASTITY(Same day, still at Rose's house but it's now 11:45pm)

"Chas, Chas wake up. your phone ringing" Rose said shaking me.

"Hello?" I asked due to the unknown number.

"Hello, umm. Is this ChastityAnn?" The girl on the other end of the phone asked.

"Yes, this is she. Who am I speaking with?" I asked sitting up on the couch as Rose looked at me confused.

"Hey Chastity. This is Brittany, Will's daughter."

"Oh, hey Brittany. How'd you get my number?"

"Your mom gave it to me"

"Oh okay. Wassup?" I questioned as I threw the cover off of me.

"I kinda got into something and I didn't wanna call my dad because he'd freak and I couldn't call your mom because she'd tell my dad. So I remembered your mom gave me your number and I was wondering if you could come pick me up?" She asked all in one breath.

"Umm, sure. Where at?"

"Liberty City" She trailed off quietly (Yes, Liberty City is a real place in Miami and is quite dangerous)

"LIBERTY CITY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?" I screamed into the phone as I got up and put my flip flops back on. "Little girl are you crazy?"

"I know, I know. I'll explain once you get here, please come. It's dark and I'm scared." She said as I could tell she was starting to cry.

"Where are you exactly?" I asked as I ran around Rose's house looking for my purse. Rose stayed right behind, mouthing 'What's going on?'

"South 41st" She said trailing off.

"Girl, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked as I stopped and looked at the phone. "Are you at a house, club, where?"

"I'm at a house party. The apartment complex right on 41st, the address is 3421. Third floor, number 308" She said sniffling.

"I'm on my way, just stay invisible" I said before hanging up.

"What the hell is going on Chastity?" Rose asked as I ran around her house.

"You know my mother husband, Will?" I asked as she shook her head yes. "Well, his daughter Brittany took her dumbass to Liberty City" I said as Rose's eyes got big.

"You're not going by yourself are you?" She asked following me around the house.

"Yea, I'll be good" I said before picking up my keys. "Where is my damn purse!" I asked more to myself than Rose.

"You didn't come with one Chastity." Rose said stopping me in my tracks. "Chas, Josh is at his mothers house for the night, she's not feeling well but you need to call Jason or Nutty and tell them where you're going so they can come with"

"I'm fine Rose" I said before picking up my phone off the couch and putting it in my back pocket.

"Where exactly are you going Chas?, just in case I have to file a missing person report" Rose asked raising her eyebrows.

"A house party. The apartment complex right on 41st, the address is 3421" I said looking at her as we stood at her front door.

"Apartment number?"

"On the third floor, number 308" I said as I walked out the house and hopped into my Camero. I didn't want anyone coming with me because I'm somewhat familiar with this side of town, but it's quite dangerous and the only weapon I got on me is a knife, lord please let this be enough protection.