Truth Unfolds.

*Brittany* (The next day 12:45pm)

Chance went home around 8 o'clock last night, he never got to come in but he did meet Chastity and Jason, Chastity seemed hesitant about even talking to him but Jason thought he was pretty cool. I like Chance, it scares me to trust him knowing he'd even been around Hakeem, but I get a rather warm feeling around him.

"What are you thinking about?" India asked as she laid beside me as I sat up. India stayed the night last night.

"Chance" I said plainly.

"What about him?" She asked sitting up, sitting crisscrossed as she faced me.

"Scared to trust him, but he seems legit and I got a sense of reassurance when we talk."

"Listen, Chance seems like a good guy. I'm not saying let your Gaurd down but I can tell you he's way better than Hakeem ass. You deserve to be happy Britt, and I think Chance could be the one to provide you with that, honestly." India said smiling. I smiled and played with my pajama shorts.

"Thanks India" I said hugging her. She nodded and smiled as she laid her head across my lap. "How's Maurice?" She scrunched her face up in disgust from my question, I gave her a confused look as I look down at her.

"He's polite and all but he sells drugs, been to Jail for Attempted murder, Possession of narcotics, Aggravated Assault, Drug trafficking Distribution and to top it all fuckin off he has three misdemeanor charges for fraud, forgery and failure to pay CHILD SUPPORT!!" She said yelling the word child support, I laughed loudly because Maurice struck me as a totally different dude! I can't believe this!

"Holy crap! How in Gods name did he get off on all those charges??" I asked laughing.

"He makes a lot of drug money, sometimes he bail himself out or Hakeem does it for him." She said shrugging her shoulders, I shook my head chuckling. "I can't mess with no one like that, I have dreams and becoming someone's head bitch isn't my dream." India said closing her eyes. We sat there in a tired silence before we both drifted off to sleep.

- All right guys, I'm going to fast forward, 2 months ahead. I'm really stuck on getting stuff moving threw her pregnancy so I'm gonna fast forward a bit, enjoy! ;)

*CHASTITY*

I'm now 6 and a half months pregnant and let me tell you, my back and feet kill me every day. 2 and a half more months and I'm popping little Jason Ahmir (A-Mir) Wetsbrook Jr! Out my tummy! The doctor said I should have him in either May or June, May is my birthday month and I don't plan on sharing so hopefully he comes in June. Tomorrow's my baby shower and Rose and I are going shopping to get last minute things.

"Hey you ready?" Rose said snapping me out my thoughts, coming into the kitchen where I was, holding her pregnant belly.

"How'd you get in here?" I asked confused.

"Brittany"

"Oh, I'm ready" I said grabbing my bag. "1 more month and you're going to be having Payton Elise Daniels!" I said as we both smiled. Yes, unfortunately Rose will be having a girl, hopefully Jr. And Elise don't turn out like Jason and I! 

"I can't wait, all she does is kick me" Rose said chuckling. We walked outside and hopped into Rose's Red Charger. I smiled as she wiggled her way into the drivers side.

We were just about to walk into Target when I spotted Christians sister Jayla, coming out. She smiled brightly coming to hug me.

"Chas, oh my god. How are you?" She asked smiling, hugging me tightly.