She's Grown Now

"Goooood Morning San Francisco, it is 9:45 of the hour. The sun is out and...." The radio man sang as I let out a groan and turned off my alarm. I moved out here to San Francisco after I finished college, there was no point in staying in Miami after Jason went to jail. My mom and William end up getting married when I was 19 and refused to let me buy them a house out here.

5 years ago I planned a party for this girl and it just so happen the rapper Future was her cousin. He end up coming to the party and loved how it was set up and asked who put it all together, she told him me and 5 weeks later I got a call from his fiancee Ciara asking me to plan their party. Of course I said Hell yes! and every since then I've been a party coordinator for celebrities. This is what I do for a living. I've worked with a lot celebrities over the years and it still feels surreal to me.

I flung back the covers as I sunk my feet into the plush white carpet in my bedroom. I walked into the bathroom and flicked on the light to see my hair piled all over my head. I hate when my scarf falls off. I turned on the shower as I let my blue silk pajama pants and tank top fall to the floor, I grabbed a wash cloth from the linen closet that was built into my bathroom and stepped into the scorching hot shower. I let the water run on my body before I decided I was gonna wash my still messy hair. I reached over and grabbed my shampoo that was sitting in the rack inside the marble walled walk in shower and began washing my hair.

30 minutes later I turned off the water and opened the glass door to my shower and stepped out grabbing my towel and drying off. I grabbed my robe off the hook next to my shower, gathered my dirty pajamas and walked back into my bedroom, feeling the cool air conditioner hit my skin as I threw my dirty pajamas in the laundry basket.

I walked over to my dresser and put on my black and pink lace bra with the matching lace boy shorts then lotioned up my body. I walked to my closet pulling out my light blue ripped high waist skinny jeans, my black and red belly top and my red pumps. I decided to flat iron my hair before getting dressed.

After I flat ironed my hair, I put on my clothes then topped my outfit off with my red necklace that said Boss, big red hoop earrings and black and red bracelets to match the end of my hair. Yes, even tho I moved from Miami, I still kept my hair red because I promised my man, I'd hold it down. Which I did, I bought Jason and I a huge Victorian house in Miami for when he gets out of jail. His stuff and other furniture is already in there so that once Jason gets out, we already set. I know most of y'all are wondering if I'm still sweating Jason mad hard after 18 years, I am. That's my baby and what I said to him about starting a family when he got out was true, we are.

I grabbed my sunglasses from off the living room table and put them on then grabbed my big red channel purse, my keys then leaving out the door that lead to my garage and hopped inside my black Range Rover, I smiled to myself because I was matching my car again. I turned on the air conditioner in my truck because in July, San Francisco can get pretty hot.

Today I'm going to Rapper Tyga's hotel to discuss the set up of his party. He told me to come early because he had to go to the studio at 1:00 so I was forced to get up early. When I arrived at Tyga's hotel room, I took the elevator to the pent house sweet and knocked softly on the door. I expected a manager to open the door but Tyga him self opened the door for me. With my purse in the crook of my elbow, I extend my free right hand to him as our palms met.

"ChastityAnn Rodriguez, but feel free to call me Chastity" I said as I walked in and he closed the door behind me.

"And of course I'm Tyga" He said chuckling.

"So should we get started?" I asked looking around before I was instructed to sit on the couch. I looked at the table infront of me and there was photo album's of Tyga and his family and friends I believe.