?

-Jimin's Pov-

"Why'd you tell him I was dead?"she asked."Because..."I trailed off."Because?"she asked."Maybe,he'll realize how important you are to him"I said.

Announcement:All passengers boarding to America,flight 306...get to your boarding stations now.I repeat all passengers boarding to America,flight 306...get to your boarding stations now.

Areum and I exchanged looks,"That's our flight"she said."Yes,it is"I nodded.

-In the plane-

"This is for the best Areum,so that you'll forget about him like he did about you"I said."I guess you're right"she smiled.

-4 years later-

We're going back to Korea to visit our parents and live there again.Areum got a new phone and restarted her contacts.

Pilot:We'll be landing in Seoul,Korea soon.It is currently 12:00 in the afternoon.Fasten your seatbelt and thank you for taking Korea Air.

-Arrived-

-My Pov-

I went home with Jimin,our parents greeted us with hugs and kisses."Sweetie,we want you to meet someone"I nodded.

Mom covered my eyes with a blindfold,I heard footsteps coming closer and closer.I felt a pair of soft lips land on mine."Who kissed me?"I asked.

I took off my blindfold,"J-Jungkook?!"I looked at him from head-to-toe."Yes...I know that you aren't dead,also.But,I'm glad you aren't"he said."Who told you?"I asked."Your mom"he said.

"But,this means that you can be mine,right?I fully remember you now,so will you be with me?"he said."Jung...kook....I,yes,I want to"I smiled."But,I thought you had a girlfriend"I said."That was 4 years ago"he said.

"So,we're officially together"he smiled."I'm never letting you go and I will never forget you"he held my hand.